What Disney Resorts have you stayed at?

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
Beach Club - 2 times. Love it, awesome location.

Poly - 1 time. Nice, I get why people love it, but not my fave.

POFQ - 4 times. My WDW home, pretty, quaint and charming, feels to me like a little neighborhood.

POP - 1 time. Like it. First stay this year, probably going back next year. Not POFQ, but $$ savings hard to resist.

First stay - offsite. After that FW Cabins, FW camping (2), AKL, BC (2), POFQ, CSR (3), Pop (2)

Next trip - Boardwalk DVC rental plus a couple of nights at GF.

POFQ - LOVED it. So intimate and relaxing!

CSR - At the time, I didn't like it quite as much as POFQ (though I still thought it was great, and I think it has the better food court), but my husband liked it more. It was gorgeous, romantic, and felt much more upscale than I would expect from a moderate.

All-Star Movies - A pleasant surprise. I didn't expect much from the resort, but it was nicer than I had anticipated. My kids ADORED it.

Last trip - POR

Next trip - POR

I'm boring :D

... Or you could say that I love what's there, and don't want to risk it by venturing out to another moderate. We can't really afford deluxes (ok, we could, but I'd rather spend the money to eat and get souvenirs)

We used to stay off site at Stouffer's, now the Renaissance, across from Sea World.

Then we stayed at Beach Club, and although I've stayed off site since then (conferences, large family trips) I try to stay on site.

So:
Beach Club
Old Key West
AKV Kidani
Villas at WL
WL

WL has become my favorite, so not sure if we will stay at any others, but never say never ;)

ASMo
ASSp
ASMu-one night this summer because we are trying to stay at least one night at every resort
POP
CSR
CBR
POR
POFQ
AKL
WL
BWV

We have stayed at half of the resorts. Hopefully someday we can say we have tried them all.

The Golf Resort*-1984
Contemporary-1984
The Boardwalk Inn-2012
Yacht Club-2012
Polynesian-2013
Wilderness Lodge-2014
Port Orleans Riverside-2014
Port Orleans French Quarter-2014
Cabins at Fort Wilderness-2015
Coronado Springs-2015
Animal Kingdom Lodge-2016
Caribbean Beach Resort-2016

Repeats of Boardwalk Inn and Animal Kingdom Lodge in 2017

Will be staying at Grand Floridian for the first time this August.

I hope to stay at either Saratoga Springs or Old Key West in a 1 bedroom villa next January, but not sure if I will be able to (Marathon weekend, I'd be doing a cash reservation)

*Now it's owned by the DOD as "Shades of Green", but in 1984 it was a Disney hotel. I have also stayed at it as Shades of Green in 2005 and 2015

All star sports 1
Tree houses when it was part of Disney Institute 1
Wilderness Lodge at least 10-12 stays
Beach Club 6
BCV 1
Grand Floridian 1
AKL 4
Kidani 1
Poly 2
Contemporary 2
BWI 1
BWV 1
Yacht Club 1, as of May 9, in 13 days! Soooooo excited.

Port Orleans Riverside. We are creatures of habit.

We will be staying at Coronado Springs our next trip, though, since we will be staying with friends who already have a reservation there.

It's easier for me to say where we haven't stayed. We have not stayed at POR, CSR, AKL or BWI. I'm not counting the villa resorts as that's not our preference and neither is Ft. Wilderness. Otherwise, we have stayed at all of the others. :)

Well, technically, not Poly yet...that's this summer!!

As a child/teenager, twice off site, once at a campground and the other time at a motel (high school trip, lol).

As an adult:

CBR x1
Poly x2
BCV x1
YC x1
POR x1
BC x 1

I've not slept overnight but have visited family staying at CSR, SOG, and Swolfin and spent significant time at those as a result.

This summer, my usual travel group is staying at GF for the first time. I'm adding a few nights at ASMo before the GF portion, also staying there for the first time! Next fall, we're hoping for a long weekend at BC/YC or BWI (we love that location and easy access to Epcot's WS during F&W).

All-Star Movies
All-Star Sports
Pop Century (soon to be x2)
Port Orleans French Quarter
Port Orleans Riverside x2
Beach Club
Saratoga Springs
Dolphin

First 4x with our 3 children , off site hotels in Disney Springs area
Kids growing up, in college etc, don't want to travel with us:
POFQ (1)
Caribbean Beach (1)
Coronado Springs (1)
Kids getting married, grandkids coming, we purchased DVC. Sometimes we took family, other times just DH and myself
BLT studio (4)
BLT 2br (3)
VWL studio (3)
BWV studio (3)
BWV 2BR (1)
AKL 1br (1)
AKL studio (1)
VGC 1br (1)
Will be staying in BCV studio for first time in 19 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter