What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

Disney needs to make Duchess a meetable character in any Disney park around the world. I always loved her voice and I don't blame Thomas O'Malley for liking her.

I also wish Oliver from Oliver & Company would someday return to being a meetable character.

If the experiment with BB-8 (the new Star Wars soccer ball droid) goes well, WALL-E might be a reality soon. Last I heard, they were trying to build a BB-8 that could roll around the park interacting subtly with guests while controlled by a out of the way cast member. If they get it to work and like how it interacts with the crowd it would be a perfect technology application for WALL-E.
Oh my gosh this would be amazing. I, and I bet many, many others would love for this to happen! Fingers Crossed!!!:goodvibes

Hercules or Tarzan (obvious reasons)! Jimmy Cricket (sharp contrast!) Bernard & Miss Bianca, Thumper, Flower, Robin Hood, Prince John, Little John (no relation...I don't think so??!!), Friar Tuck. i miss the characters that used to be around....3 Little Pigs, Twiddles Dum & Dee, White Rabbit, Suzy & Perla, and Hades.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter