what did you get your kids for christmas

My son is spending Christmas hiking the Inca trail in Peru and will spend Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day at Machu Picchu. He is travelling for a year, Costa Rica, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil and Argentina, with just a rucksack so no Christmas presents for him 😔. I have sent a birthday card to where he is supposed to be staying on his birthday. I hope it arrives.

2 year old boy (just turned 2 in November):
From Nan and Papa (grandparents) - good lord, Nan bought out Amazon. He's getting LOTS of different items from them, mostly wheeled things, a swing, and a rocking horse.

From Daddy and Mama - a balance bike with helmet, matching game, stuffed animal, counting bears and cups, free room and board, etc. etc. ;)

From his Auntie - Paw Patrol truck and all the pups plus their vehicles!

My son is 2 and I’m giving him his 1st trip to Disney! We leave on December 15 and come home on the 20th. We live an hour and a half away, so we could go here and there throughout the year.
Of course, he’ll get toys and other things as well. He’s my only kid, likely to stay that way, and he is the first grandchild for my parents. My son has more crap than I know what to do with. My mom has a shopping problem. He’s set for probably the next few years. Every couple months I get stuff together and I donate it. To make room for new toys, I’ll most likely get several boxes together and donate to kids in need for the holidays.

New brakes for his car.
Awesome gift!! I sure as heck would love and appreciate that!

Nothing. We don't exchange gifts.

But as an old friend would constantly remind me I have ADULTS, not KIDS.
To each their own. I know a lot of people who stop giving their children gifts once they become an adult. My parents did that too! Personally though, I cant imagine. No matter how old he is, i will always have an xmas gift for my son. That's just me though.
I can’t imagine not giving my child a Christmas gift.
What do you do Christmas morning?
I agree, I couldn't imagine not giving my kid a gift.

I got DD an Apple Watch, a set of watch bands, earbuds, B&BW lotions, and a plush robe. I might also get her a Lamar Jackson jersey. DGS2 is getting a toy workbench, a barn with animals, a v-tech writing pad, a Paw Patrol set of dinnerware, and a subscription to ABCMouse, and maybe a Ravens jersey.

My 16 year old is getting a IPad in which she can do her digital art. She uses a drawling tablet now but my husband wanted to get an iPad as she wants to study illustration in University. Since this is pricey she will only get a few smaller things and stocking stuffer.

So far my 13 year old has only asked for the new Pokemon switch game. I will probably get her some clothes and accessories along with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter