What did WE celebrate? .. 30 days of Disney fun and food! Update 04/02

Your airline food sure beats the peanuts we get on the flight:rotfl2:I do remember from years ago flying to England the airline food was always GOOD!!!

Okay I'm in. Woulden't miss this one for the world. So much food to ogle over, yum. 30 day vacations are my dream.

I'm in :thumbsup2, I really loved your last trip report. I can't wait to hear about all the wonderful places ya'll will be eating at this time. Because of you I now have to try Bubba Gumps :rotfl:.

I'm so excited for another review! I love reading your's--you always seem so positive and happy to be wherever you are! :)

count me in! I was wondering when we'd get another review from you, I love them! We literally just missed you guys! We got there on the 12th. Hope you had a great trip!

Your airline food sure beats the peanuts we get on the flight:rotfl2:I do remember from years ago flying to England the airline food was always GOOD!!!

Lufthansa is still one of the airlines who feeds their customers well, even in economy class ;) :laughing:
Those were the days, when ALL airlines fed their customers well! :goodvibes sounds like I am as old as a dinosaur - well, not that far off! :rotfl2:

Yummy!!! Subbing!!!:cool1::surfweb:

:welcome: I am so happy to have you on board. :goodvibes

Okay I'm in. Woulden't miss this one for the world. So much food to ogle over, yum. 30 day vacations are my dream.

:welcome: In retrospect and when I saw our "itinerary" we looked at each other and asked if we really ate at all these places, but yip, we did! :lmao:
I love our 4 week vacations too!

*singing* I looooooove your food reports!

:welcome: back! Glad to have you "back home"!

I'm in :thumbsup2, I really loved your last trip report. I can't wait to hear about all the wonderful places ya'll will be eating at this time. Because of you I now have to try Bubba Gumps :rotfl:.

:welcome: back!
I hope I can live up to the expectations :goodvibes ...... and you will not regret trying Bubba Gumps - it is fun and SO good! Just know your trivia! ;)

:yay: Yay! This is going to be fun!!! :yay:

:welcome: back! I remember you from one of my other reviews! So nice to have you back! :goodvibes

I'm new to your reviews! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!:lovestruc

:welcome: I LOVE new readers! And I love to share our dining experiences! :)

I'm so excited for another review! I love reading your's--you always seem so positive and happy to be wherever you are! :)

:welcome: back! It was a fun trip this year again - no wonder I am positive and happy - I was on vacation! ;) ....... and visiting my man Mickey! :laughing:

count me in! I was wondering when we'd get another review from you, I love them! We literally just missed you guys! We got there on the 12th. Hope you had a great trip!

:welcome: back!
I can't believe we missed you by a day!!!!!!!!!! We had a WONDERful trip and I hope yours was too! :goodvibes

wow! I am here!!! I want to do the same hahahaha:love:

:welcome: Glad you found us! It's the best vacation ever - staying imbedded in Disney magic for a month!

Still August 14

Take away dinner from Wolfgang Puck's Express

We both knew that our vacation had officially started when we were officially welcomed home!

IMG_5435.jpg

We were checked in in no time, even though we changed rooms (I don't like first floor rooms), put our luggage in the room and off we went to do some shopping. Our first stop was the Xentury City Publix where we stocked up on drinks (Diet Coke and some different beers to taste), and some snacks.

The last stop for the day was at Wolfgang Puck's Express at Downtown Disney Marketplace.
Now, for those of you who have read my other dining reviews, you know that we love our fellow Austrian Wolfgang and LOVE to indulge on his food - for those of you who are new - be prepared to read WPE (Wolfgang Puck's Express) more than once in our review. :lmao:

Since it was late and we wanted to get back to our villa we decided NOT to use the DDP and pay oop for our meal.

We ordered two sandwiches to share

IMG_5439.jpg

One was the Warm Turkey Melt Sandwich - cheddar, caramelized onions and arugula. Freshly baked all natural breads with house made sweet potato fries.
Even though we had to take it back to our villa this was still warm and just hit the spot. The tender turkey and the kind of sharp cheddar, the fresh arugula and onions - so good. The sweet potato fries had gone slightly cold but even cold they were so good.

IMG_5438.jpg

Our second choice was the Pesto Chicken Salad Sandwich - romaine and plum tomatoes in freshly baked all natural breads with house made herbed fries. We LOVED it - succulent bites of chicken tossed together with tomatoes and romaine salad and a tasty pesto dressing. Heaven on a plate and heaven in my mouth! The fries had gone cold by the time we got to them, but they were still nice.

Cost OOP
$ 22,- (we got a 10% AP discount)

Next up - Olivia's Cafe

We only got to WPE once but I thought of your - I had the creme brulee in your honour!:rotfl:

Those sweet potato fries look yummy - how did I miss them???

Can't wait to hear about your experience at Olivia's!

Can't wait to see your Olivia's review. We are going there for the first time next month.

We only got to WPE once but I thought of your - I had the creme brulee in your honour!:rotfl:

Those sweet potato fries look yummy - how did I miss them???

Can't wait to hear about your experience at Olivia's!

Once is not enough! :sad2:

:lmao: Sorry! That just had to be ....... thanks for getting a Creme Brulee in my honour! I just love it and had it several times - whoops - getting ahead of myself here!

I can tell you this about Olivia's ........ it was NOT our first visit and it will definitely NOT be our last visit! ;)

Just stumbled upon your review and can't wait to read the rest of it:thumbsup2!! I can't imagine doing a 30 day report . . .it would be like another full time job! Looking forward to the rest; thanks for putting in the time!

You guys could be the spokespeople for WPE!

I am dead set on eating there for our arrival dinner since we will get in around 8pm or so....do you think that will happen? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter