What did WE celebrate? .. 30 days of Disney fun and food! Update 04/02

dizneeat

DIS Veteran
We did it again ..... we went to Florida for 30 days and spent 21 nights at WDW and 7 nights on board the Disney Wonder - with travel days that made 30 days of vacation time!

bsp_1353.jpg

We - that's my dear brother Tom, computer wizzard and postal worker and myself, Karin, teacher by day, planning our Disney trips by night.
We have been travelling to the US since 1992, when we first fell for Disney (and the food they offer) at Disneyland.
Since 1999 we go to Walt Disney World at least once a year and for the past few years we have always travelled for 4 weeks, not always staying all 4 weeks with Disney, but this year we were immersed in Disney fun, magic and food for 4 full weeks.

So, if you are interested, here is our itinerary

Aug 14 - travel day - lunch and dinner provided by Lufthansa, dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Express

Aug 15 - breakfast at Olivia's Cafehttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=38434125&postcount=77, lunch at Via Napoli, dinner at The Wave and a drink from Cosmic Ray's

Aug 16 - lunch at Wolfgang Puck's Express, early dinner at Artist's Palette and a non Disney dinner at our villa at Old Key West

Aug 17 - lunch at Pepper Market, dinner at the Turf Club

Aug 18 - lunch at Typhoon Tilly's, a snack at the Turtle Shack Poolbar, dinner at the Rose and Crown and a snack from the Canadian Cart in Epcot

Aug 19 - lunch at the Lottawatta Lodge, dinner at Le Cellier and a snack from Old Key West

Aug 20 - breakfast at Wolfgang Puck's Express, lunch at Earl of Sandwich, dinner at Boma Part 1 Boma Part 2 and a snack from the Aloha Isle

Aug 21 - lunch at the Contempo Cafe, a snack from Pizzafari, dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe and a late night snack from Wolfgang Puck's Express

Aug 22 - lunch at Captain Cooks, dinner at the Kona Cafe

Aug 23 - lunch at Wolfgang Puck's Express, dinner at Kouzzina - Part 1, Part 2http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39065109&postcount=487

Aug 24 - breakfast from the Boardwalk Bakery, lunch at Fairfax Fare, snacks from Starring Rolls Cafe, dinner at Tutto Italia

Aug 25 - a snack from the Canadian Cart in Epcot, lunch at Les Chefs de France, snacks from the Riverside Mill, dinner at the California Grill - Part 1, California Grill - Part 2

Aug 26 - breakfast at Wolfgang Puck's Express, Disney Wonder in-stateroom treats, lunch at Beach Blanket Buffet, dinner at Triton's

Aug 27 - breakfast at Beach Blanket Buffet, Bahamian treats, snacks from Goofy's Galley, Pluto's Doghouse and Scoops, dinner, dinner at Palo Part 1, Palo Part 2

Aug 28 - room service breakfast, liquid snacks from Castaway Air Bar, barbeque lunch at Serenity Bay, more liquid snacks from Castaway Air Bar, dinner at Parrot Cay

Aug 29 - breakfast at Parrot Cay, lunch at Parrot Cay, dinner at Animator's Palette

Aug 30 - a Bahamian snack, lunch at Triton's, afternoon snacks from Goofy's Galley, dinner at Palo

Aug 31 - room service breakfast, liquid snacks from Castaway Air Bar, barbeque lunch at Serenity Bay, more liquid snacks from Castaway Air Bar, afternoon snacks from Goofy's Galley and Pinocchio's Pizzeria, Pirate dinner at Parrot Cay, Pirate Party Buffet

Sept 1 - cooking demonstration, brunch at Palo - Part 1, Palo - Part 2http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39420427&postcount=782, Wine tasting and liquid snacks at the Walt Disney Theatre, dinner at Palo

Sept 2 - breakfast at Tritons, lunch at Le Cellier, a Krispy snack, dinner at California Grill - Part 1, California Grill - Part 2

Sept 3 - lunch at Yak and Yeti, a snack from an AK snack cart, dinner at Kouzzina

Sept 4 - lunch at the Kona Cafe, an afternoon snack at Beaches and Cream, dinner at Jiko - Part 1, Jiko - Part 2

Sept 5 - breakfast at Wolfgang Puck's Express, snacks from Goofy's, dinner at Artist Point

Sept 6 - lunch at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe, snacks at the Portofino Bay Hotel, dinner at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company and another Krispy delight

Sept 7 - lunch at the Brown Derby, a tasty snack in the MK, dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table

Sept 8 - lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern, dinner at Sanaa

Sept 9 - breakfast at Sunshine Seasons, lunch at Via Napoli, dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Express and yet again another Krispy delight

Sept 10 - lunch at Wolfgang Puck's Express, a snack from the Enchanted Grove, dinner at Flying Fish Cafe

Sept 11 - lunch at Columbia Harbour House, another treat from the Enchanted Grove, late lunch at Wolfgang Puck's Express, airport doughnuts, dinner provided by Lufthansa

Sept 12 - breakfast provided by Lufthansa and another Lufthansa snack on the way home - home again - end of food feast! :sad2:

So, are you coming along to celebrate with us?

BONUS:
Food pics from our short Halloween trip to Disneyland Paris!

Day 1, October 30

Part 1, snacks provided by Lufthansa on flights from Linz to Paris, via Frankfurt
Part 2, lunch at Annette's Diner at the Disney Village
Part 3, Park food
Part 4, French food

Day 2, October 31
Part 1, Breakfast that looks very similar to dinner
Part 2, Starbucks
Part 3, Planet Hollywood

Day 3, November 1
Part 1, Annette's Diner

Day 4, November 2
Part 1, another breakfast
Part 2, Main Street Candy Store and Cable Car Bake Shop
Part 3, Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost
Part 4, snacks by Lufthansa

woohooo :cool1:
Ive missed your reviews. cant wait to hear about all the yummy meals you ate.
Thank you in advance, I know this is going to be good.xx:goodvibes

Oh my goodness! 21 days at Disney World! Color me just a tad envious! I can't wait to read your reviews!

WOW!!! You are my hero!!! I can't even imagine. Looking forward to all of your reviews!!!!! :cool1:

I'm in! For some reason I can't see your pictures on my work computer so I have to remember to check this one out when I get home! :thumbsup2

I'm in, looking forward to this set of reviews. I love our 21 night trips to WDW and would absolutely love to stay for a nearly a whole month!

I'm in! Can't wait to hear about this WONDERful trip.

Jill in CO

BTW, love Austria! Spent a wonderful weekend in Vienna and Salzburg back in 1998 when I lived in Germany.

Hey, Karin! It's me (Tina from Tag....). I registered over here specifically to read your awesome report!

Subscribing and very excited, my friend!!!!

WOW...we dream of 30 days! We have been able to make 2 weeks and we are up to 15 nights for next year but WOW...30!

Can't wait to read about all the food!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!