What design would you like to see on a new refillable mug?

tinkerbellybutton

DIS Veteran
Over the past several years Disney has used the same design on the refillable mugs for two years before changing it. If the same pattern continues there should be a new design out in early 2013. What kind of design/colors would you like to see?

More than anything I'd love to see a return of the resort specific mugs, but I highly doubt that will ever happen.

I think a "4 parks 1 world" design would be cool. I would love a mug that has images from all 4 parks. I would also love to see more than just 3 color choices for the handles and lids. 4 or 5 color options would be great so that family members could each have different color without having to mix colors to keep the mugs straight.

Resort specific. I think about that every time I have a coffee at work in my WL mug! :cool2:

i agree, i'd like to see a resort specific mug as well. i also agree w/color options being more then 3. variety is the spice of life...or something like that. pixiedust:

Over the past several years Disney has used the same design on the refillable mugs for two years before changing it. If the same pattern continues there should be a new design out in early 2013. What kind of design/colors would you like to see?

More than anything I'd love to see a return of the resort specific mugs, but I highly doubt that will ever happen.

I think a "4 parks 1 world" design would be cool. I would love a mug that has images from all 4 parks. I would also love to see more than just 3 color choices for the handles and lids. 4 or 5 color options would be great so that family members could each have different color without having to mix colors to keep the mugs straight.

Resort Specific Definitely! But if they won't do that, lets do some character mugs. I would love say, Wall-E, Nemo, Toystory, Cars.

My first choice would be resort specific. Second would be Disney characters. Or a WDW attraction(s) EE! Space Mtn, Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion, RnRc, TOT!!

I love the current mug design, makes me smile when I use it. It just feels like a vacay! And love the color lids and handles too, teal, pink, yellow !

They did put out many colors for current design, aside from above mentioned 3 colors, I've seen black, purple, orange, and green. So 7 colors!

Definitely on the band wagon with resort specific mugs...that would be awesome. I think the Fab 5 or is it 6 now (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy) design would be great too....it would be nice if everyone in the family had a different character :) With 6 of us, the colors of the lids don't even give us enough to know which mug belongs to which kid....we need more choices :)

No characters- I'd much rather see park icons, attractions, or resorts represented.

They did put out many colors for current design, aside from above mentioned 3 colors, I've seen black, purple, orange, and green. So 7 colors!

Your right, over the two years they've had several colors, but never all at once. Right now the only colors being sold at the resorts are black, teal, and pink. Still only 3 colors at a time, which has pretty much been the norm. I wish they would select 4 or 5 colors and offer them all at once so that larger families could each get a different color.

We actually had a yellow one from a previous trip that I brought with us (I drank out of it during the 12 hour drive there), and even though we purchased new ones for this trip my mom opted to use the yellow one just so we each had a different color. Wonder how many eye rolls she got at the mug stations from the "mug police"! LOL.

Definitely on the band wagon with resort specific mugs...that would be awesome. I think the Fab 5 or is it 6 now (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy) design would be great too....it would be nice if everyone in the family had a different character :) With 6 of us, the colors of the lids don't even give us enough to know which mug belongs to which kid....we need more choices :)

The current one is a beach scene with the fab 5 -- and we have a green and a yellow one from our trip last Sept -- there was also Purple and Black available.

The current one is a beach scene with the fab 5 -- and we have a green and a yellow one from our trip last Sept -- there was also Purple and Black available.

I know....we have a set of those (7) and I guess we'll have more after October. I was thinking more of a single character on each mug, with the appropriate colors (black, yellow and red for Mickey...black, white for Minnie...blue for Donald...etc).

I just want something different LOL.....we have the blue 'Million Dreams' mugs, the black/red/yellow ones and the larger ones they used to sell and the ones from last year.

I agree - resort specific/themed by resort would be awesome. I would love to have a different mug that represented each of our stays in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter