What Deluxe Studios Still Have a Table and Chairs?

Why are they not doing the murphy bed layout like at Pop? When you fold up the murphy bed you get back the table and they have 2 chairs that goes with it. I find it pretty dumb to actually have more functionality at a value resort then you would at a deluxe studio. For our family we much rather have a murphy bed over the horrible pullout sofa, even at the cost of the table and chairs.
The Murphy bed is a couch when it's folded up, in the studios (and some other layouts), but not in the values.

The Murphy bed is a couch when it's folded up, in the studios (and some other layouts), but not in the values.
A murphy bed folds up into the wall not a pullout sofa, and with the POP murphy bed once you fold it up back into the wall you then have access to a table with chairs. But you would lose the couch, which to me would be a much better option. Not to mention that you will also have 2 real beds to sleep on.

A murphy bed folds up into the wall not a pullout sofa, and with the POP murphy bed once you fold it up back into the wall you then have access to a table with chairs. But you would lose the couch, which to me would be a much better option. Not to mention that you will also have 2 real beds to sleep on.
I know, I have seen the Pop rooms. In the studios (DVC) that have been recently refurbished there is a Murphy bed that when in the upright position turns into the couch with a coffee table that has storage, and in most cases, has a top that can be raised to act like a table. Same layout as when there were sofa beds, now the bed is a Murphy instead of a couch. A much better option. Some studios (Poly) have the Murphy and a table with 2 chairs. Maybe we are saying the same thing in different ways, I am a little confused by your comment. I do agree it is preferable to have both the Murphy bed, sofa for day use, and a table with real chairs (not stools like BRV).

I know, I have seen the Pop rooms. In the studios (DVC) that have been recently refurbished there is a Murphy bed that when in the upright position turns into the couch with a coffee table that has storage, and in most cases, has a top that can be raised to act like a table. Same layout as when there were sofa beds, now the bed is a Murphy instead of a couch. A much better option. Some studios (Poly) have the Murphy and a table with 2 chairs. Maybe we are saying the same thing in different ways, I am a little confused by your comment. I do agree it is preferable to have both the Murphy bed, sofa for day use, and a table with real chairs (not stools like BRV).
LOL yeah I should have been clearer saying that I preferred the Murphy bed to have the table and not the couch. Because there are still so many studios with the pullout and not the murphy. It's been a loooong day.

LOL yeah I should have been clearer saying that I preferred the Murphy bed to have the table and not the couch. Because there are still so many studios with the pullout and not the murphy. It's been a loooong day.
I totally understand! 🤣

We've used the balcony/patio chairs in the room ... so could use the pull up coffee table with patio chair if rather not sit on couch.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest