What dark ride would you most like to see with the lights on?

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
I've gotten to see Space Mountain a number of times with the lights on, but there are so many other dark rides in the parks. Which one would you most like to see (and ride) with the lights on?

For me, I'd love to see Haunted Mansion. I think it would be neat to see how much of the effect is created by the lighting itself more than anything else.

Splash Mountain

Space Mountain with the lights on scared me, I thought I would lose my head.

Space Mountain. But aside from that probably none.

Splash Mountain

Space Mountain with the lights on scared me, I thought I would lose my head.

I probably would never ride again if I did it with the lights on.

Yes, back when I COULD do Space, I did do it with the lights on, and it scared the Holy BeJeepers outta me!! Even moreso than with the lights OFF!!! :eek::faint:

Last edited:

I've seen videos of ToT and Space with the lights on but never experienced any of them with lights on.

I would say HM, or Peter Pan.

Yes.

oh you didn't ask if you want to see them all. the answer is still yes but ride them, not just see them.

Haunted Mansion for SURE! I was terrified of it as a child, but I totally want to see it now with the lights on!

I'd love to ride Spaceship Earth with the lights on. Especially once you get up to the top part!
Good one! I'd love to see the decent with the lights on since there are old scenes still there just covered in black.

RnR, just to see where I went. I don't do coasters. But I rode it once with my brother-in-law. When we got off he asked why I rode it. I said, "Because you asked me to ride with you".
I guess I must really like him. :)

I am very curious about Space Mountain, but knowing myself I would not ride it if I could see it. I am terrified of heights.

I think Rockin Roller Coaster; Tower of Terror....if it were going slowly as well. :)

Yeah ... I've done SM with the lights on and unlike some of you I was more fascinated than terrified. I'd like to do the same with Rockin Roller Coaster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter