What country should i eat in at Epcot?

dancin'daisy

Earning My Ears
:woohoo: i am going on a trip to walt disney world soon so i was wondering what was a good place to eat at in epcot. i have been to wdw twice and i have always gone to epcot but we usually just look around and go eat somewhere else so i have been wondering what country has amazing food and also what country dosent have the best kid friendly food. in the group i am going to be with there is 3 kids. one is 8 and two are 12. please reply back soon with your advice.

That age group might like the Beergarden in Germany. Great entertainment and a good buffet!

We like to eat at San Angel - Mexico- . Not to hard to get ADR , We really like the menu and have always been happy with our meal. We have a very picky eater, my 10 yr old son and he ordered quesadillas without chicken. Have a happy trip!

The biergartne would probably be the most "fun" for a group like that. The food is also very good and you have a nice variety of stuff to choose from, plus good desserts. I can down me some black forest cake... yummmmmm...

For TS Teppan Edo would be good. Also for a character (princesses) there's always Princess Storybook at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. (BL&D).

For CS we like Cantina de San Angel. Some don't like it but we do. Also I keep reading rave reviews for Yorkshire County Fish Shop-they are reported to have good fish and chips. Hopefully we'll try it this year. Also, always a big hit with kids is Refreshment Port - (McDonald's) Near Canada. They have a very limited menu-only Chicken McNuggets, fries, McFlurries, and drinks. We also liked Tangierine Cafe. My DM and I ate there and got DD her lunch at Refreshment Port. Sommerfest in Germany has Brautwurst and Frankfurters along with the best pretzels in the world (WDW). For your standard American fare there's always Liberty Inn in America.

If you want to venture into Future World. Sunshine Season in The Land has something for everyone. The food is pretty good and they have indoor seating. You have several different places to get food (like a food court).

HTH. :goodvibes

We tend to skip Mexico, China & Japan because we have all of those types of food at home.

We've had very good to excellent meals at: LeCellier, Les Chefs de France, Restaurant Marrakesh (Morocco) Biergarten, Norway is good (but overpriced with the princess picture package included IMHO)

We= Me & DH, DD 14, DS 11

Our favorites, in order of preference, are: LeCellier in Canada, Biergarten in Germany and Rose & Crown in United Kingdom. If you are going "SOON", you need to call and make an adr now if you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter