What clothes are available in the gift shops????

iluvwdw4ever

DIS Veteran
I would love to know what adult and childrens clothing is available on the Magic. I am most interested in any kind of tees, shirts, polos, and dresses.

THANKS!!!

The onboard stale merchandise since 2000 is slowly getting refreshed as we purchased 2 new style"Tommy Bahama---ish" t-shirts from onboard sice we did not make it to CC last sat. on the Wonder. (we cruised in Dec and did not have these) Did have the newer sweatshirt grey hoody that I purchased on the Magic in Sept.
New "compass style" tan t shirts are also new since Sept.
Still have the pink with lime green lettering /vise versa t-shirts for woman
Bottle cap DCL t-shirts that came out a year ago.
.......And the same since 98 t-shirts that should have been pitched in the dumpster long ago--- in Mickey's Mates.
Most of the newer clothing is in Treasure Ketch
Hopefully it will continue to get refreshed and old merchandise tossed to the dumpster ---as the launch of the Dream doesn't need the stuff theyve been trying to "hock" for years!!!

Scott

In Dec 2009, Treasure Ketch had a variety of Nike polos with the DCL logo on them for men - they were 50% off so something like $20-25, which I thought was a great price.

They have all kinds of hoodies,polos. Sun dress for women. Capri's for women. I also saw some bathing suits. Nice polo's for men. And dress pants/docker type pants for men. I am rambling on here sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter