What cleaning job did you just finish?

I hardly ever have to clean as my DDs do most of it for me - aren't I lucky? I did load the dishwasher last night, and it is my (only) job to unload it, but I got a pass this time because I loaded.

Queen Colleen

After washing the dinner dishes I put away the Easter decorations, vacummed, & then gave the dog a bath. That's enough cleaning for me for today.

I feel like I never actually FINISH anything.

I cleaned the kitchen this morning(as I do every morning) and there are dishes from dinner again.

I guess the last thing I actually ACCOMPLISHED was a water change on my fish tank.:rotfl:

That's funny! I cleaned out my sons aquarium tonight and added a few new fish. It really needed to be cleaned!!

As for the last thing I cleaned, ME! I just got out of the shower and washed and straightened my hair.:goodvibes Now a quick shower in the morning and I'm good to go! I hate doing my hair!! :crazy2:

I'm on vacation this week.

I've kept up with the standard stuff: laundry, dishes, tidying up.

But I spent all day yesterday making up my final exam. I teach high school geometry, and our final exams are due to the department chairs sometime soon. I'll make a few tweaks, then email the draft to the other 2 geometry teachers for their approval today.

That was the BIG job that had to get done this week. The housework was more or less under control because I hosted Easter dinner-- that was the deadline for getting the housework done.

There are a lot of things I would like to get done, but somehow I never even start. There is so much basic work to do, like cooking, laundry, cleaning bathrooms and so on, that there is not enough time to something like cleaning out the basements on top of it.
I have the feeling that I'm more reacting than acting.

Just did a load of laundry and put it away, emptied the dishwasher and brought the garbage can up to the curb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!