What characters are at H&V lunch?

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
On some sites it says Disney Junior characters but other sites say it's Minnie Mouse. Can anyone who has been recently confirm what characters are at H&V lunch? Thanks!
Going in mid June.

It used to be disney junior at lunch but has recently changed. Now for lunch & dinner it's Minnie's seasonal dining. Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald and Goofy for lunch & dinner. Disney jr characters are only at breakfast now.

It used to be disney junior at lunch but has recently changed. Now for lunch & dinner it's Minnie's seasonal dining. Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald and Goofy for lunch & dinner. Disney jr characters are only at breakfast now.
When did this change? The lunch to Minnie? And is it permanent ?

Yes interested on change as well! We have ADR's for lunch and were planning to meet Disney JR characters!

Sorry I should have said it is changing. They recently announced it, but I don't think the switch happens until May 14.

I don't think it changed yet, at least I don't think it did...We are going in a few weeks, and I specifically booked Disney Junior lunch and Minnie dinner for the same day!

Also, curious if anyone has been to the disney junior lunch recently and can tell me which characters were there; my daughter is obsessed with Disney junior! Thanks and sorry for the double post!

Also, curious if anyone has been to the disney junior lunch recently and can tell me which characters were there; my daughter is obsessed with Disney junior! Thanks and sorry for the double post!

When I went it was Doc, Sofia, Jake and Handy Manny.

That won't have changed until May 14.

Elena has been put into MK, and Miles seems to be being totally ignored (and should go to MK anyway).

They really need to switch out Jake and Handy Manny. Just not sure with who. I know Miles fits better in Tomorrowland, but at least he's on TV! Too bad Disney doesn't own the IP for Octonauts and PJ Masks. I doubt they'd spend the money just to have these characters appear at a character meal.

Maybe Lion Guard characters?

They really need to switch out Jake and Handy Manny. Just not sure with who. I know Miles fits better in Tomorrowland, but at least he's on TV! Too bad Disney doesn't own the IP for Octonauts and PJ Masks. I doubt they'd spend the money just to have these characters appear at a character meal.

Maybe Lion Guard characters?

I agree - my kids love PJ Masks and the Lion Guard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter