What can you tell me about the mosaic in Tritons on the Wonder?

scrapperkimmydee

Mouseketeer
I remember being told some women made it in Italy and it was a huge number of tiles and was told how long it took them and how many women worked on it. But I don’t remember any of the numbers. Anyone have a better memory than I? Or anyone savvy enough to write it down before it was forgotten?

You could probably drop this question to DCL directly or the Disney Parks Moms panel. They like to research that type of stuff.

From cruisecritic: "Metalwork on the windows and chair backs echo the trident held by the king of the sea, but the most impressive feature is a mural of Triton and Ariel along the back wall of the restaurant that consists of about 200,000 Italian mosaic tiles, which amazingly took just five days to install."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter