What can you tell me about Akershus bfast?

We like the cold buffet, the fruit/berries were great. The hot food is served family style, you can ask for seconds of anything.

I'll add my vote for the yummy potatoes!! I found the recipe here on the DIS and tried to make them once, but of course they couldn't compare..... Just makes me want them even more!

We were seated right by the character room so only had to wait a bit for them to come out. We had Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty. Upon entering they take a complementry picute at the door. We had ours with Belle. I think it's one of the best photos we have at WDW!
Foodwise the potatoes are the bomb! I liked the family style setting and there were locs and bagels at the cold station. We would do it again for sure!
We went in November and had free dining and paid a bit extra for one TS a day.
VMCP187.jpg
[/IMG]

We are traveling with an egg allergy! I am wondering if we will be able to get pancakes instead??:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts