• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What can you tell me about Abe's of Maine?

ranthony

DIS Veteran
Thinking of purchasing my first DSLR from them. They seem to have the lowest prices. Any info. would be appreciated.

I know the name but I'm not very familiar with them, you may want to check resellerratings.com.

Have you checked prices at beachcamera and buydig? They generally have the best prices of any of the online retailers and are very reputable, I've purchased from them numerous times.

I bought my D50 from Abe's. They had a good price- $495 with shipping for the body only. I got it within 3-4 days of ordering. They did call me later the day I ordered it to try and sell me a battery and memory cards. I didn't buy anything extra.

I've had friends purchase from Abe's of Maine without any problems. The items came factory sealed with USA Warranty intact. They seemed good to work with when returns were necessary and helpful on the phone when questions arose. I know Abe's also maintains an eBay Store so you might check there too and see if the price is any different.

I bought my E-510 from Abe's. The camera came just fine, but the upsell call was so slimy and full of lies that I would recommend against using them to anyone.

I've decided on a flash too so I'm going to start looking for any deals in a bundle. I think Beach has a good one. I'm not to thrilled with the idea of an 'upsale' call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter