What can you tell me abou t DCL Wonder Stateroom 7056?

ajcolorado

<font color=deeppink>lots of pokey crumbs in my cl
We've never cruised on Disney before. I looked on the stateroom report function on this web but the information was old and very brief.

Most specifically, where do I go to find out information about the verandah? What does "partially obstructed view" mean - specifically?

Can anyone recommend websites with well organized stateroom photos, reports?

Thank you.

It seems to be a typical Cat 5 veranda room. To my knowledge, none of the midship Cat 6 or Cat 5 staterooms have obstructions. And this is the area of the ship we always stay in. Should be a good room, staterooms above and below it so not too much noise. The only Cat 5 rooms that could be considered obstructed are the ones with metal railings instead of plexiglass, but these are only located in the aft.

I checked the room report for that room and am ROFL!!!

The only problems we would note was a very loud toilet and the room creaked a but when the seas were a bit rolling but not bad. Other then that a very nice room and great view.

That can be said for every single stateroom on the ship!!! :) You can check the rooms in the surrounding area for information regarding noise and location. There are also pictures of most stateroom categories in the Virtual Stateroom report thread. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1025732&page=1&pp=15

"The only problems we would note was a very loud toilet and the room creaked a but when the seas were a bit rolling but not bad. Other then that a very nice room and great view."

:rotfl2: That is a really funny.

Thank you - you really helped a lot and I appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter