what Can I do if A great fall special comes out?

ptmmg

DIS Veteran
I already booked a suite at the All Star Music, for the end of August with hoppers and dining plan .I only put down my $200 deposit. Now what if A great Fall deal comes out how do I go about getting it. The rest of my payment is not due until mid July. I am assuming if a fall special happens we will know by then. Should I not make anymore payments until we know? If a special comes out can I just call and get it?
Thanks

I would say that any fall specials would possible be announced by Mid-July, but you never know. I suppose Disney reserves the right to announce any thing at any time. Have you booked on your own thru WDW? If so, I would call and ask them exactly what you are posting here. I'm not sure exactly how it works directly thru them, if you are the one booking. This is why we have always used Magical Journeys. They book everything for us and if a code comes out later, our agent applies it right then and THEN notifies us. They are wonderful about it. I would guess that it would work this way for you. Even if you've already paid the trip off(and I don't think making any more payments will make a difference), I would think Disney would apply that code to your ressie. This would either allow you to get money back, or they would apply it to your account, so when you check in you'd actually have a credit. If you're going to have charging privileges, this would be applied to that. If it were me, I would probably just ask whoever you booked thru.

ptmmg said:
I already booked a suite at the All Star Music, for the end of August with hoppers and dining plan .I only put down my $200 deposit. Now what if A great Fall deal comes out how do I go about getting it. The rest of my payment is not due until mid July. I am assuming if a fall special happens we will know by then. Should I not make anymore payments until we know? If a special comes out can I just call and get it?
Thanks

In 2003, I booked early, made my deposit and then around June/July they came out with the buy 4 get 3 free nights special. Haven't seen a special THAT good since, but I booked through Disney, called a CM and asked and he applied it to my ressie with NO problems. I didn't have to "cancel" and rebook and deal with a refund of the initial deposit and making a new one... it was seamless!!! Good luck! I hope a good fall special comes out! :wave:

Thanks thats what I was hoping for just a simple phone call without canceling and rebooking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter