~What Are Your Top Two Disney Resorts?~

Of the ones I've stayed at :

POR - The atmosphere and the low cost. I love it there. I'd stay there every time if I could. :)

Pop Century - because it is cheap, but big and fun and I thought the bus service was faster than any other resort I have stayed at.

I love the Grand Floridian! I was pregnant the last time we went and being on the monorail was really nice. I really appreciated it. I love the grounds and the rooms. I had read from a few posters they thought it was snooty and stuffy. But I didn't think that at all. (And I'm pretty down to earth.)

The Poly was nice too. After a long day at the parks, give me the monorail! :flower:

I really liked Coronado Springs when we stayed there the first year it opened. Since then we have become DVC owners, so I'm not sure when I'll go back there.

My favorite DVC resort so far has been the Boardwalk - but I'm thinking that may change after December at the VWL!!!

I'd pick the Grand Floridian and AKL. The GF for its lovely architecture and clean lines, the AKL for the amazing ambiance and theming.

Of the ones I have stayed at I will pick AKL for its amazing architecture (I know - spelling is bad) and CSR - because I loved the theme and it was pretty!

I hope to stay at the Poly next and I am sure I will looooove that - I walked in there to eat one night and well....fell in love!

WL - it was so romantic and beautiful to sit around at night in the lobby.

Contemporary - The MK view is absolutely incredible!!!! Can't beat that and the short walk from the resort to the MK.

The Boardwalk because we the atmosphere and walking to Epcot and MGM Studios :) :)

Wilderness Lodge because everytime I walk into that lobby it gives me goosebumps, especially during the holidays. :) :)

I haven't been to very many - but my two choices are: The Boardwalk - because of its' location and the "feel" of it! - AND - the Grand Californian at the Disneyland Resort. The Arts & Crafts architecture is beautiful - and you are just steps from the theme parks!

The Boardwalk Inn because of the atmosphere in and around the hotel and the closeness to Epcot, and the Yacht Club because of the same reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter