What are your top 3 places to eat at Epcot?

What do you recommend at Nine Dragons? I am considering trying it in June.

:thumbsup2

if you like spicy/flavorful, I highly recommend the Kung Pao chicken! Not for the faint of heart though, it's pretty peppery, but flavorful, not just hot which is what some Chinese restaurants seem to go for with Kung Pao, "let's burn the inside of his mouth off!" Hands down, the best KP I've had though!

if you like spicy/flavorful, I highly recommend the Kung Pao chicken! Not for the faint of heart though, it's pretty peppery, but flavorful, not just hot which is what some Chinese restaurants seem to go for with Kung Pao, "let's burn the inside of his mouth off!" Hands down, the best KP I've had though!

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2

I love good Chinese food and have an ADR there (along with Le Cellier) for my April trip. Now I know what to order! :goofy:

Teppan Edo - hibatchi side agreed the scallops are fantastic

Le Cellier - love their soup

Coral Reef - love the aquarium while you are eating ..

In no particular order...

La Hacienda de San Angel. The meat for two platter (La Parillada?), several margaritas, and a decent shot of a view of Illuminations. Pure win.

Via Napoli. One of the few non-Chicago pizza joints that can get my mouth watering. I swear they mix crack into the dough.

Sunshine Seasons. Counter Service? On a top dining list? You bet. Probably THE best CS on property with food way beyond the normal chicken strips and soggy fries.

Oh wow thats tough to narrow down to three. Especially since Ive eaten at all of them as a meat eater, but now Im vegan so I have to be very selective about where I can eat.

In no paticular order:

1. Biergarten in Germany - just so much fun with the show and I love German food, and being Veg I can always find a few things. Although I do miss a good brat

2. Chefs De France - just love the atmosphere and the food

3. Bistro de Paris (now Monsieur Pauls?) - again great food and atomosphere, a little more private, quiet and romantic. The only restaurant in Epcot that is on the second floor I think, so if you get a table by a window you get some great views.

I've eaten at 4 places in Epcot but I would only recommend 2.

1 - Biergarten - LOVED it here. Maybe it's because I'm from Wisconsin and beer with brats is just what we do. I found everything to be good and the atmosphere was fun.

2 - Coral Reef - We had an excellent meal here. I was actually not even hungry before going here but I managed to eat everything I was served just because of how delish it was.

As for the other 2... we've been to Akershus for breakfast & San Angel Inn for lunch. Akershus was okay but breakfasts aren't really hard to screw up. It didn't blow my mind or anything. San Angel Inn was really good as well but the entree just didn't do it for me (steak tacos)... the avocado margarita was awesome but you don't need to eat there to order one of those :)

1. Biergarden: I have always loved it here but a recent trip has me singing praises. The selection has always been great and the food has always been tasty but it seems some new additions have been added to make it even more outstanding. The buffet is two-sided, the lines are almost identical. On my last trip, they had beer cheese soup that was better than Le Cellier! Pair it with some of the Pretzel Rolls and you are go to go! My personal favorite is a plate of the Chicken Schnitzel with Spaetzle topped with Hunter’s Sauce, served with Sauerkraut and Red Cabbage! YUMMY

2. Rose and Crown: Love this place for the food and atmospere! I've always loved the Scoth Eggs. They dissapeared for a while but I'm glad to see they've remained on the menu. Unfortunatley, they no longer serve the Chicken and Mushroom Pie that I used to love. However, I do like the Cottage Pie (essentially the same as Shepherd’s pie but with beef instead of lamb).

It's really hard to pick a third. I'm happy hitting up any of the following:
Via Napoli for the Wood Fired Pizza
Boulangerie Patisserie for a heated Ham and Cheese Croissant
La Cantina de San Angel for Nachos
Sommerfest for a Frankfurter

1) Via Napoli-pizza SO good that I dream about it at night. :cool1: Also, we have always had amazing service and it is so nice to chat with the Italian waiters and waitresses. #1 favorite restaurant in all of WDW.

2) Morocco-food is delicious and the restaurant is beautiful.

3) LeCellier-restaurant is gorgeous! When I enter this restaurant, I feel like I am in another place and forget that I am in a theme park. Food is AMAZING, esp the cheddar cheese soup and house burger.

1) Chefs de France (lunch). We've eaten here twice now, and it was hands down the best meal our our trip last week. Amazing service and excellent food (French Onion Soup, Macaroni Gratin, and Profiteroles :cloud9:)

2)Rose & Crown. We loved the Cottage Pie and Sticky Toffee Pudding. Service was very good as well.

3)I've never eaten at Biergarten, but my best friend from the WDWCP eats at this restaurant, and only this restaurant, when he wants a table service meal.

My DH ordered this the last time we went, and the waitress was new and trying to communicate how hot it was. She even had a manager come over to tell him how hot it was. :rotfl: He loved it but did say it was spicy. I had the Almond Chicken I believe and I loved it. The kids had different things but they all loved their food too. We would go back here.

We do not do a lot of ADRs so I don't have a list of TS for good food. (We have only done Germany and China for TS)

But I did like the CS place in Mexico, the Nachos were SO good. We also had a 'few' drinks around the world and they were all good. I especially like the slushies in France. :goodvibes

I really want to try a few of the restaurants that are listed, if I can ever have a trip with just my DH. He hates ADRs when we have the kids with us.

CS: Morocco

TS: Chefs

Other: Eating & Drinking around the WS

Hopefully we will add Via Napoli to the list in a month. :thumbsup2

Teppan Edo but I wish they took tables in wonderland..

Via Napoli-I have been to Italy and this is the closest to real pizza I have had

Biergarten-love the atmosphere and the food wehn cooked correctly is very close to what I ate in Germany :)

I used to love Akershaus before they invited the princesses in. It was way more authentic back then.....

We tried San Angel Inn our last trip for the first time in ten years and it had improved greatly...it will be back on our rotation!

We ate at Tangierine Cafe for lunch (CS) and it was the most flavorful and wonderful meal of our trip. I got the chicken Shamwara Platter and the meat was tender and succulent. They must have marinated it for days! My cousin got a lamb dish and said that the lamb was cooked perfectly as well. It came with some amazing hummus and couscous, and baklava for dessert. My mouth is watering just typing this!!

We ate at La Hacienda for dinner, and while it was tasty (we both got the pork), nothing to write home about. The salsa that came with the chips tasted like BBQ sauce and ketchup, and the empanadas were more like an apple turnover. A let down after a great meal in Morocco, but not inedible by any means. I really enjoyed the pork.

I would not recommend the gelato stand in Italy. That is NOT gelato, in fact I found it pretty flavorless. Huge disappointment.

1 - La Cantina de San Angel - I don't care if its quick service, I like it much better than its table service big brother. I could eat there chipotle salsa from those ketchup type containers all day long.

2 - Via Napoli - Love brick oven pizza, but there's is better than average.

3 - Coral Reef - I like sea food so this is easy. And the atmospher is great. Everytime I eat here I think of that old Full House episode when they visited Disney World!

What do you recommend at Nine Dragons? I am considering trying it in June.

:thumbsup2

I like the peppery shrimp with spinach noodles.

As for my favorite restaurants:

Marrakesh - I like the atmosphere, it is not overly crowded, and the food is different.
Tokyo Dining - everything I have eaten there has been very good. I like view.
Coral reef - my food has always been excellent, they have tasty desserts, and I think all the seats are great. Service is unpredictable though. I like to go during off times (late lunch or early dinner), ths way it is a more atmosphere.

Just based on food, Via Napoli, La Hacienda (has quit taking TIW) and there really is no third TS. Just had a shawarma platter at Tangierine and thought the chicken was good. The lamb was dry, though.

For me it's:

1. Sunshine Seasons - Great food, good selection and resonably priced (for Disney).

2. - La Cantina De San Angel - The churros.

3. - Le Cellier - Great atmosphere and good food, especially the filet mignon with risotto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!