What are your thoughts on Tyler on the Disneyland podcasts?

He comes across like a hardcore "Bro" and she seems pretty basic to me. I can't really get into them.

Man...I feel like both of these statements are not only useless as forms of constructive criticism, they’re also just needlessly nasty.

For what it’s worth, I’ve been enjoying their contributions to the Disneyland show, and look forward to them really hitting their stride.

This is a tough crowd here...

Man...I feel like both of these statements are not only useless as forms of constructive criticism, they’re also just needlessly nasty.

For what it’s worth, I’ve been enjoying their contributions to the Disneyland show, and look forward to them really hitting their stride.

This is a tough crowd here...

Very tough crowd indeed!

I enjoy both Tyler and Katrina——as I do all the team. And I especially love how descriptive they are on the food reviews!

I don't understand why this thread is still open. I'm appalled that judgments about a person are a thread topic. I understand that you open yourself up for criticism when you do work like this, but this seems to cross a line. This isn't constructive feedback.

:hippie:

Really enjoyed the last podcast. Still more enjoyable for me to listen on my laptop than stream on my tv, but great sound quality. And really good content as usual! :goodvibes

I disagree. I much prefer the video version of the Orlando show.
What does video actually add to it that listening to the audio doesn't? The videos they shometimes show which they really do any more or is the random picture on the TV during the news or rapid fires that help with something I'm missing by only listening to the audio version of the show? Personally, I feel, like all they do is play to the camera on it now with Pete calling to cut to him when he wants to make a point or start one of his stupid rants that everyone likes for some reqason.

Not everyone listens to podcasts. Meanwhile, YouTube is arguably the world's second largest search engine.
I don't care the video version consists of you guys playing to the camera and it adds nothing to my enjoyment of the p, in fact,n fact I find the show unwatchable because of taht thats why I still listen tio the auido version of it.

What does video actually add to it that listening to the audio doesn't? The videos they shometimes show which they really do any more or is the random picture on the TV during the news or rapid fires that help with something I'm missing by only listening to the audio version of the show? Personally, I feel, like all they do is play to the camera on it now with Pete calling to cut to him when he wants to make a point or start one of his stupid rants that everyone likes for some reqason.
I prefer the video. You prefer audio. Everyone prefers different things. YouTube has a huge base for the team to tap into with the podcast. They get thousands of views on the video version why should they stop? Pete ranted before the show went to video too so if you have problem with that maybe this show isn’t for you.

I prefer the video. You prefer audio. Everyone prefers different things. YouTube has a huge base for the team to tap into with the podcast. They get thousands of views on the video version why should they stop? Pete ranted before the show went to video too so if you have problem with that maybe this show isn’t for you.
I'm not saying I dislike the show but like I said in another post I just find the vido version to be unwatchable becyse I feel like thaty cartor to the camra more and moe with each of them. Pete origaonly said they wouldn't and unfortunitly they fwell into thet sloery slope , I wil. still lsiten to the audio fedds a slong as they keep them up but if they stop them then I won't bother with the dis unpliugged shows anymore as I fel like a pdcast desn't nned video and I alos don't buy the youbtyube is abetter paltfom or has better sercvh results BS as all.

I'm not saying I dislike the show but like I said in another post I just find the vido version to be unwatchable becyse I feel like thaty cartor to the camra more and moe with each of them. Pete origaonly said they wouldn't and unfortunitly they fwell into thet sloery slope , I wil. still lsiten to the audio fedds a slong as they keep them up but if they stop them then I won't bother with the dis unpliugged shows anymore as I fel like a pdcast desn't nned video and I alos don't buy the youbtyube is abetter paltfom or has better sercvh results BS as all.
No offense but It’s hard to read your typing.

YouTube is a huge platform much bigger than iTunes podcasts or stuff like that.

You are not the first nor shell you be the last to say such a thing.

Maybe I just don't really think it makes a good video show. I'm not really big on watching people sitting around a table discussing things on youtube.

Then don’t watch it and move on with your life. There are those that do enjoy watching it such as myself. Personally I really enjoying seeing Ryno’s great smile!

Maybe I just don't really think it makes a good video show. I'm not really big on watching people sitting around a table discussing things on youtube.

It’s not as if they’ve reinvented the wheel with this format. There are dozens upon dozens of television talk shows that are exactly this. And while I don’t have any interest in daytime talk shows, I DO have interest in a video version of the Dis Unplugged, because it covers a topic I actually care about. I particularly enjoy the video feeds for when they’re doing resort reviews (like the 7 In 7s), or dining reviews. These are instances where some footage really helps you understand what they’re talking about.

FWIW, I am primarily a podcast listener (it’s great for long drives), but I still appreciate having the YouTube feed available, and it takes nothing from my enjoyment of it. It’s an added perk.

And truly- with how popular YouTube is these days, it would be silly for them NOT to take advantage of the platform.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!