What are your go to words when trying not to curse?

In real life, depending on whom I’m with, I just say it. Otherwise it’s usually just “crap”.

Rarely don't just curse in the first place....but I do often say Mother Trucker,. Often abbreviate like it's hot AF. But sometimes I'll say silly stuff like, 'aww poodleledoos, or poopydo,' or other silly stuff. My aunts used to say 'foot.'
I like the pp who listed Dank Farrik, we haven't said that one, but sometimes I'll say E chu ta. Usually for no reason tho, just fun.

Dang it, darn it, shoot, poop.

When I'm in the car, though, that's a different story...

What are your go to words when trying not to curse? I always thought the world would be a nicer and politer place if cursing became a thing of the past. If more people followed that trend, maybe we all could get along better in this world.
:-)
Ex. Dang it, fiddlesticks, fudge bars.
I go with one of the 2 Williams: Shatner or Falkner.

Fudgsicle
Cheese & Rice
Shznit

Fudgesicles for the F word
Sugar Pops for the S word

ASSUMING I remember to substitute them when I'm in front of my niece, otherwise I just let them fly.

Why? There’s no bad words on the thread.
You are 100% correct but I have gotten points for substitutes or just stating something about a bad word without saying it or abbreviating it. I also got points for many of the exact things posted by others on this thread. There are or were a few mods that were targeting me for a while so I really try to be careful but it seems I still get points at least once a month lol.

Here is one example of me being scolded.

IMG_4729.PNG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter