What are your favorite snacks in AK?

Mugsymugs

The 8th Dwarf
Hi!! I just wondered what are some good ways to spend your snack credits in Animal Kingdom :mickeybar.

TIA!

Last edited:
I am fuzzy on the details... but DS and I got some sort of Teriyaki slider at a cart (I want to say near the border between Asia and Africa) that was delicious, and a little bit spicy, which I like. He was on a Wilderness Explorers mission and not willing to stop for a proper meal, but the "snack" was plenty to keep us going.

from my research, the teriyaki slider is not listed anymore...we were very disappointed because that was on our list for next trip!

There is a cart, maybe the Smiling Crocodile, that has a semi-baked mac & cheese for a snack credit...my daughter loved it!

I will be on the lookout for the snack credit Mac and cheese. Thank you for that tip.

If you have a sweet tooth, the elephant ear, pawprint brownie, caramel apples, cupcakes, cookies, etc. at Kusafiri Bakery or Zuri's sweet shop.

Yak and Yeti CS, a whole container of fried rice is 1 snack credit and it's really good! And, omg, Green Apple Iced Tea from Royal Anandapur Tea Company, so good, cold and refreshing!

Dole whip at Tamu Tamu - although Aloha Isle is better, imo.
But also, at Tamu Tamu, not 100% sure if it's a snack credit:
Double Chocolate-Chip Ice Cream Sandwich

Dole whip at Tamu Tamu - although Aloha Isle is better, imo.
But also, at Tamu Tamu, not 100% sure if it's a snack credit:
Double Chocolate-Chip Ice Cream Sandwich
It is a snack credit! And the ice cream sandwich with regular chocolate chip cookies at Dino Bites. They are huge and amazing! MK and DHS have versions as well. I think they are a great use of a credit:thumbsup2

I keep hearing people talk about this pita bread/chips which come with various dips (hummus, tabbouleh, etc). It counts as a snack credit and sounds quite good. There are other interesting snack options also. I believe they are between Africa and Asia in a food cart? I'll try to find the picture from the food picture thread.
UPDATE: Here it is. Namaste Food Cart
namaste%20cafe%20food%20truck%20AK.jpg

namaste%20cafe%20food%20truck%20AK.jpg

Last edited:
Namaste Food Cart

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure the Namaste food cart is in Disney Springs- and this isn't a snack credit. At least when I had it 18 months ago that was the case, maybe it's somewhere else in AK too, but I can't find it on any menus! (but please prove me wrong because it was super good and I would love to grab it in AK!)

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure the Namaste food cart is in Disney Springs- and this isn't a snack credit. At least when I had it 18 months ago that was the case, maybe it's somewhere else in AK too, but I can't find it on any menus! (but please prove me wrong because it was super good and I would love to grab it in AK!)
Well darn. The person who posted it seemed to indicate that it was a snack credit and it was at Animal Kingdom. Sorry to say that while on my last trip to AK I notice there were alot of unusual and cool snacks at AK, I did not stop to look at or try any of them as we were in a hurry to get somewhere. Now I wish I had.

I can say that I've had the cinnamon glazed nuts (both almond and pecan) in AK and they were great!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter