What are your favorite restaurants at each park?

MaC410

DIS Veteran
MK:
Be Our Guest

Epcot:
Biergarten
Teppan Edo

HS:
50s Prime Time

AK:
unsure

MK - The Plaza, used to be LTT for lunch, but since they changed the menu, I prefer the plaza. CRT is great for the experience, but the food is terrible, IMO. I also like Crystal Palace for breakfast.

EP - San Angel Inn because I LOVE Mexican food. Overall experience, probably Les Chefs de France. I really almost feel like Im in Paris!

HS - ?? Brown Derby is really the best, but if you can not think about the millions of calories, 50's PT has good food that is awful for you!

AK - Yak & Yeti..though I havent been to Tuffins yet.

Honestly, the only restaurants that are actually really good are at Epcot and the Deluxe Resorts.

MK: Usually we just do counter service here. We tried BOG for lunch back in January, and I will be doing a BOG breakfast in April and Dinner in August.

Epcot: San Angel Inn and Garden Grill (more for the ambiance/experience than the food)

HS: Brown Derby (when we are just adults) and Sci Fi (when the kids are with us)

AK: So, far we've only done Tusker House and Yak and Yeti, and I wasn't overly impressed with either. I thought Flame Tree BBQ was good for counter service. We will likely be trying Tiffins in August, if we are able to get a ROL package.

MK: Liberty Tree Tavern
Epcot:This is a tough one, San Angel Inn is a must do every trip, followed by Rose n Crown, Nine Dragons, Biergarten and Via Napoli(do all those count as one:D)
HS: 50s PTC
AK: FTBQQ used to be it, so not sure until I give some others a try

MK: Columbia Harbour House - that upstairs seating can not be beat! BOG QS is a close second though

EP: Biergarten for TS and Tangerine Cafe/Sunshine Seasons QS

HS: Mama Melrose or SciFi (contrary to popular opinion I've only had awful experiences at 50s - poor service and mediocre food)

AK: Yak and Yeti TS and Flame Tree QS

MK - TS - Skippers Canteen QS - Pecos Bills
AK - TS - Tiffins (with a nod to Nomad Lounge) QS - Yak and Yeti
HS - TS - Hollywood Brown Derby QS - Backlot Express
Epcot - TS - anywhere in WS except Germany (we aren't fans of family style/buffets), seriously we like them all. QS - GB fish and chips and a beer who could ask for more.

MK- Casey's Corner for food and cheapness, but CRT cuz its the castle and I used to work there....

HS- Sunset Ranch Market (all those restaurants together with that nice chicken salad! that's still on the menu, right?)

Epcot- Garden Grill, and Le Cellier cuz its neat haha, and the Fish and chips shop!

AK- TUSKER HOUSE....seriously, my fav in park restaurant, even after they changed it to table service and got rid of my salad :(

MK - TS - Crystal Palace breakfast and BOG dinner. QS - Cosmic Rays and Columbia Harbor House

Epcot - Garden Grill dinner, Akershus breakfast, Via Napoli and QS - Sunshine Seasons and Lotus Blossom Cafe in China

DHS - We really don't do the TS here, the ones we've done we were never crazy about.

AK - TS - Yak & Yeti is awesome! We love Flame Tree BBQ for QS

MK - Skipper's Canteen for TS and Cosmic Rays or BOG for CS
AK - Tiffin's (Nomad Lounge) for TS and Yak And Yeti Local Foods for CS
EP - Biergarten for TS and Norway's Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe or France's Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles for CS
DHS - Nothing, we leave the park and Min and Bill's is okay for CS

Now if you ask me about Resort dining I can go on and on. Same thing with Disney Springs - so many wonderful places!

MK - CP breakfast. LTT lunch. BOG or Tony's dinner.

Epcot - Tutto lunch. CR lunch or dinner. Chefs or LC dinner.

DHS - HBD or Sci Fi lunch. 50's PTC dinner.

AK - TH breakfast and Rainforest Cafe lunch.

DHS - 50's Prime Time Cafe
AK - Yak and Yeti QS
EPCOT - Katsura Grill at Japan Pavilion
MK - Skipper's Canteen

MK: Cinderella's Royal Table

HS: ABC Commissary

AK: Tusker House

Epcot: Via Napoli

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter