What are your December 2009 dates... no more hoping for waitlist next Dec. 2009...

:wave2: Yo!

You bet I'm ready .

almost time Donna :thumbsup2 :cool1:

woo hoo!!! Added Bay Lake MKV Dec 9-11!!!!!

another BLT'er:woohoo:

I am one of the few people who agrees with you. I love snow!! :cheer2: My mom says it's because I was born in December. However, we already have a ton of make up days at the end of the year (I'm an elementary school teacher) due to snow. So, if we get any more snow, I'd like it to conveniently fall on the weekends! :thumbsup2

ok now I need to mitch... mitch.. mitch... as off Sunday... I have been dependent again with my sinus allergy pills... that is why I like ti cold... I can think better, breath better and walk better when it is cold :sad2: and do you know that vegas is much colder today than here in Pa they are in their 40's I hope it holds till I get there this weekend:worship:

Dec 12 - Dec 19 at MK view BLT

you guys who's gonna be at BLT better make sure to share those pics :dance3:

:sad:

We are booked for these dates '09. I've been watching:surfweb: , and I think DH failed to ask that we be added to the list. This will be the 1st time in 8 years or so:sad: that we won't be there for Christmas. Enjoyed the Moustfest cruise and festivities at the park last year.

Joanie
but does this mean you are still going but in a different location??? that is still a good thing right ???

Oh boy :banana: add us. We are going Nov 28- Dec 8 at BLT in a MK view.

I am starting to get jealous... woohoo :dance3: BLT

Dec 2-11th at OKW. :thumbsup2

hello neighbor... how are you enjoying the weather ???:laundy:

Yo! Never complain when it's in teh 40's 50's in Feb! :cool1:

Decided to change our dates and added a 5 day Birthday Celebration in July
with the points we saved...:cool1:

Decided to wait until the kids are a bit older to stay on Christmas.

New Dates are December 12th-18th still AKV Kidani...
Also upgraded to Savanna View...:)

Be careful what ya wish for LOL

well it is going to snow or maybe just rains howers here in Delco on Saturday... a high of 37 :goodvibes but I will be going for s hort vaca to the west and I should not complain since it is only going to be 3 degrees higher :cool1:

Decided to change our dates and added a 5 day Birthday Celebration in July
with the points we saved...:cool1:

Decided to wait until the kids are a bit older to stay on Christmas.

New Dates are December 12th-18th still AKV Kidani...
Also upgraded to Savanna View...:)

updated!!! hopefully to bump into you :goodvibes

We're going Dec. 6 - 13th at BLT:banana: I can't wait.

updated...

So whats everybody doing this weekend ???? :love: :lovestruc

Our dates are now confirmed..

Dec 3rd - 6th BLT MK view!!! We LOVE Disney at Christmastime!!

As for valentines weekend....DH has to work Saturday. He'll be coming home around 7pm, stopping to get pizza so I won't have to cook!! We are saving all the money we can for our cruise and disney stay this summer, so no going out or buying gifts. As far as I'm concerned our newly purchased 300 pts is valentines, bday, mothers and fathers day, etc all rolled into one! :thumbsup2

We've got a BLT 1BR SV from December 18th-23rd! Going a little earlier this year and staying a little later...figured it was worth it to try something new. Also, after we missed the Very Merry Christmas Party last year, we don't want to lose out on that again!

OP-once again..thanks for keeping this up for us! We are heading for Charleston:lovestruc How about you?

OP-once again..thanks for keeping this up for us! We are heading for Charleston:lovestruc How about you?

Not the OP but we LOVED Charleston - went last March. Where are you staying?

love keeping tabs on my neighbor :lovestruc :hug:

Me.. flying out of PHL tomorrow to go to vegas to pick up Mom... we're both flying back on Monday afternoon... would rather go to WDW though... aaahh thank God there's the Earl of Sandwich to console me in Vegas...:lmao: :goodvibes while they (cousins and mom) gamble their money away...:rolleyes1

Not the OP but we LOVED Charleston - went last March. Where are you staying?

Ouched!!! :snooty: :upsidedow

The Vendue Inn:lovestruc
that's right on the water If I remember correctly - we wallked the entire historic district at least 3 times LOL. We stayed at the Charleston Place last year which was a once in a lifetime splurge. We will definitely be back to Charleston. Have a fantastic time! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter