What are your December 2009 dates... no more hoping for waitlist next Dec. 2009...

We are at BCV December 19th-26th :goodvibes This is our first time back for the holidays all together since 2004, so we are really looking forward to it.

We're heading down for Dec 4th-8th at AKV. Our first time heading down in Christmas season (and without kids as well). I just know I'm gonna be a nut trying to see everything.

I truly agree.. that was how I am last Dec 08 :faint:

We are going Dec 1-12 and staying at AKV. We can hardley wait, it will be our first time at x-mas.:yay:

:cool1: :thumbsup2 Loved the AKL Lobby... you an never take enough pcitures!!!

We are booked at SSR December 19-24!!! I can't wait!! My daughter is so excited...she is 5 years.

Daisy

going to miss you at SSR by one day :hyper: do you have a preffered bldg/pool at SSR ???

We are at BCV December 19th-26th :goodvibes This is our first time back for the holidays all together since 2004, so we are really looking forward to it.

one day I will try to stay at the BCV... heard so much great sdtuff about it...

Couldn't wait to get back for Christmas either!!!

We're going Dec 20th - 26th:cool1: (1BR BWV)

OP-you must at least go to BCV and check out the lobby! Of course that goes for the WL and the BWV and the GF and .....:)

SSR 2BR December 17-19
AKV GV December 19-23

All our kids and grandkids will be there (hopefully)!

going to miss you at SSR by one day :hyper: do you have a preffered bldg/pool at SSR ???

We have only stayed here once on a bounce back cash offer last spring. That is when we bought in. This will be our first time going home. We used some of our points for a stay at the Grand Floridian last September with friends that are non DVC.

Well ... I am on the waitlist. I tried to book 12/19 - 12/23 at an AKV Concierge studio yesterday at 9:01 am (ONE day late on the 11-month deadline) and could only get 12/19. I am waitlisted for 12/20 - 12/23.

12/21 and 12/22 were already booked when I called just as MS opened. Yes ... 12/21 was already booked when I called at 9:01 on 1/21 and 12/22 was already booked before the very first day that it could be booked as a check-in date. So, anyone who called this morning (1/22) was SOL and had to be put on the waitlist too.

we have AKV 1br SV for early Dec. 11/28/09 - 12/4/09

I booked it on 1/15/09

wildernessDad: Dec. 10 - 17, VWL

tedisney: 12/6 - 12/12 AKV Concierge

Couldn't wait to get back for Christmas either!!!

We're going Dec 20th - 26th:cool1: (1BR BWV)

OP-you must at least go to BCV and check out the lobby! Of course that goes for the WL and the BWV and the GF and .....:)

The lobby I have done many times... since I love the dessert bar at Cape May Cafe :cool1: F L A N !!!! Last Sept. The chef had recognize me and came out and gave me the recipe..(it's his way of saying stop eating my flan out go home and make your own :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ) he said that he recognized me from previous trips :rotfl: esp'ly the trip when he came out with my own personal size flan with a candle for my bday :blush: in April of 08

SSR 2BR December 17-19
AKV GV December 19-23

All our kids and grandkids will be there (hopefully)!

:grouphug:

Well ... I am on the waitlist. I tried to book 12/19 - 12/23 at an AKV Concierge studio yesterday at 9:01 am (ONE day late on the 11-month deadline) and could only get 12/19. I am waitlisted for 12/20 - 12/23.

12/21 and 12/22 were already booked when I called just as MS opened. Yes ... 12/21 was already booked when I called at 9:01 on 1/21 and 12/22 was already booked before the very first day that it could be booked as a check-in date. So, anyone who called this morning (1/22) was SOL and had to be put on the waitlist too.

pixiedust: for that wailist!!! :hourglass

we have AKV 1br SV for early Dec. 11/28/09 - 12/4/09

I booked it on 1/15/09

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

The lobby I have done many times... since I love the dessert bar at Cape May Cafe :cool1: F L A N !!!! Last Sept. The chef had recognize me and came out and gave me the recipe..(it's his way of saying stop eating my flan out go home and make your own :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ) he said that he recognized me from previous trips :rotfl: esp'ly the trip when he came out with my own personal size flan with a candle for my bday :blush: in April of 08

How very nice!
Bobbi

We are going Nov.28th - Dec.5th. The first 2 nights will be at AKV Conciege -I can't wait :cheer2: :cheer2: Then we will be at BWV for 5 nights. I have never stayed on the Concierge Level and look forward to it. I just love going this time of year and seeing all the decorations.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

VWL Dec. 10th to 13th:cool1:

preceeded by:

4 night DCL cruise Dec. 6th to 10th

&

1 night @ ASMo pre cruise Dec 5th

hope to see parade taping (if dates follow suit) & i have found that our dates coincide w/both the Mousefest cruise and festivities (not sure all what it entails, will have to check it out)

life is good:goodvibes

We booked a 1BR at AKV (Kidani savannah view) for December 6-13. We are going to try to switch to BCV or BWV at the 7 month window, just because we think it would be more convenient for going to the Mousefest events. But if we wind up at Kidani, we're totally thrilled with that too.

For those of you considering Mousefest, we went for the first time last year and had an absolute blast. I highly recommend it! You can look at last year's schedule at www.mousefest.org to see what kind of meets you can expect--several of them are annual traditions, so those happen every year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!