What are your biggest wedding priorities??

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
I'm very early in the planning stages, but I think my biggest priorities will be videography and floral. What are your priorities?

Mine is photography. Of course, I work in the photography industry, so that's kind of a given. Also, location is important to me. We are getting married at the Wedding Pavilion - I wouldn't budge on that one!

Lori

We are getting married at a relatives home and the family is insisting on doing all of the cooking so the only things I have left are photography and travel. (we are getting married in another state to accomodate his older relatives)
Thankfully this means that the WDW HM can be longer and better! Any info y'all want to share about your planning is welcome!

my priorities are food, photo and floral (in that order). :)

People attend so many weddings, it's hard to tell them apart. However, everyone that attended our wedding still come up to me to tell me how great our band was, and how wonderful the food was. Those were the things we splurged on. Honestly, the flowers, although beautiful, cost a Fortune and won't be remembered years from now.
Whatever matters to you most should be your bigger expense. For me, I wanted to have a great party after our formal church ceremony. I wanted people to have the time of their lives, and they did. You and your future spouse should discuss what matters most, and then build the rest of the wedding around that.
GOOD LUCK!!!!

For us it was Location, photography, food, entertainment and wine. We splurged on all of that and were really thrilled with our WDW wedding. WDWchick is right, people will remember the food and the entertainment. We had a band and inbetween during the band's breaks we had that strolling Italian group from Italy. They were a *huge* hit. I think almost everyone had their picture taken with them. They involved the guests in little songs. They were awesome. The flowers from our ceremony and reception were gorgeous, but they weren't our first priority by any means. People had a great time at our wedding, and they always talk about the reception setting (Italy's Isola), the food, the bands and the wine.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter