What are you passionate about?

I get excited about seeing my husband really happy.

I get excited about hearing Casey Jr. coming down the track of MK during the opening ceremony.

I look forward to the coolness as we enter each attraction.

I can't wait to smell the Polynesian even when we aren't staying there.

I look forward to spoiling my kids!

for me it's the shine in my little girl's eye when we go to the magic kingdom for the first time of the week. she's turning 8 in april when we go, but when we went for her first time in 07 for her 5th birthday i just cried watching her eyes see Cinderella's castle for the first time. it's a priceless thing to see. i did it last year when we went and i'll do it this year when we go.

Yup ALL these things that ALL you mentioned!!!
I feel the "Disney Buzz" as soon as my plane lands. Everything's good!

I love this thread! I started my countdown over a year out from my vacation dates,so iI feel like I'm in the home stretch!!!:goofy:

It might sound a little odd, but I love the week before any WDW trip! It's a bit like the weeks leading up to Christmas ... So much excitement and anticipation.

The week before any WDW trip, the kids and I will go on YouTube and watch vids of our favorite WDW rides. We're usually all talking over one another, out of our minds with excitement. In the mornings, if both kids are cooperating (No arguing, getting dressed without complaining, no dawdling while eating their breakfast, etc.), I will put on a Disney movie and let them watch (for about 10 -15 minutes) before the school bus comes.

DH and I will watch Disney-related documentaries the week before: Modern Marvels: Disney World, Walt: The Man Behind the Myth, Frank and Ollie, etc.

The night before we leave (we always drive to WDW), we do a last-minute trek to Walmart to see if we can pick up any Mickey Mouse or Disney-themed tees.

Of course once we arrive, seeing the Cinderella Castle and the statue of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse always stuns us into silence. :goodvibes

the resorts, eating and relaxing there
entering the parks, passing through the gate at all of them
parks at night
eating out, SAHM so I cook all day, every day

Riding Soarin' with my family, the smell of Main Street U.S.A., and going under the "Walt Disney World" sign. :goodvibes

Spending time with my daughter, free of all the distractions of our normal day-to-day life. Going to Disney is truly magical for us because it's all about having fun together, no worries, laughing and enjoying it. It's the only time I escape from being a "single mom" and just have nonstop fun with my daughter, day after day. Once I step on that ME bus to the resort, the weight of the world lifts off my shoulders!

1. Watching my husband act like a kid again.
2. Seeing my kids get along (yep, Disney is magic)
3. Leaving work, stress, school, expectations, dissapointments, and all the other troubles of everyday life behind...

I'd have to agree with the "feeling". It is just that feeling you get when you arrive into MK etc. I love hearing the bus announcements on the way to the parks and on the way "home" after a long day at the park. And the FOOD!!! :love:

It really is just the feel of Disney!!!

Definitely walking down Main Street, watching Wishes and Spectromagic...I know we're THERE. That is what makes me so happy! And watching little kids meet their idols--I was them once, not so long ago. :goodvibes

My Welcome Home as I check in.
That first Tower of Terror drop.
The first sip of my Grey Goosh slushie at the start of my walk around the World.

The cool whenever you enter a shop or some rides, the flash rain storms we just don't get in Nova Scotia.

Riding Everest, it's by far my fav ride.

And the smell of everything, the way everything is wet from nature or random water firing mechanisms.

Oh, and riding the super full buses at night back to our resort. Giving up a seat so a mom can sit down and let her tired kiddo curl up in her lap. Then the lights go out and all the weary park goers enter that zombie like state where talking is nearly prohibited :rotfl:

TS dining in World Showcase. It's the one thing I obsess over!

Going to my Laughing Place...

I love the music. I have it on a CD I bought on our last trip, but it's not quite the same as hearing it when I'm there. It tides me over pretty well, though. :thumbsup2

I also love the smells. Sometimes I think I smell Disney here at home, and it's such a great feeling!

All of it...
Getting to plan the trip~
The magic of getting to fly to come~
Seeing the Magical Express Counter~
Seeing the Resort~
Seeing the entrance of MK~
The rides~
The smell~
Meeting new friends~
The pixie dust!!!
All my friends tell me my voice goes up a whole other octave when I start talking about Disney...It does all that and More!

CBR May 22-27 for First Girls Trip with College Grad and 10 yr dd's...
:yay::yay::yay:

After I book a trip, and ACTUALLY know that I'm REALLY going, the thing I'm most passionate about is EATING! I love figuring out my dinning reservations.
Next, the other thing that excites me, is the moment I arrive at my resort, and walk into the lobby for the first time!

The Resorts, The food, peter pan ride, Magic Kingdom, walking down Main Street just too many to name. LOOOOVE IT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!