What are you into, but not many know ?

l

aww, what you do raise them, sale them? they are so cute, are they pets ?

The idea was to build a herd to raise and to sell their fiber (it’s super soft, much nicer than cashmere), and for that to be our retirement hobby. Since my husband passed away, I stopped breeding them and have sold most of them.

And they are very cute- the babies are very friendly and bouncy and adorable!

The idea was to build a herd to raise and to sell their fiber (it’s super soft, much nicer than cashmere), and for that to be our retirement hobby. Since my husband passed away, I stopped breeding them and have sold most of them.

And they are very cute- the babies are very friendly and bouncy and adorable!

there so cute and life is so sad

fun is the right word, and why im watching these movies I open my IMDB APP, https://www.imdb.com/ type in the movie and learn all kids of great facts that will never get me a penny

I love IMDb. It has so much trivia about the movie. It’s also good for when you’re watching something and go ‘OH MAN, where do I know them from’? Then you can IMDb it and see what else they were in. You can also use it to see what movies a certain song has been used in.

I love IMDb. It has so much trivia about the movie. It’s also good for when you’re watching something and go ‘OH MAN, where do I know them from’? Then you can IMDb it and see what else they were in. You can also use it to see what movies a certain song has been used in.

Sometimes actors in old black and white movies look so different at different ages and with all the makeup, it’s hard to place them. I like that you used IMDb as a verb like google.

Masterpiece theater- currently watching Poldark and Victoria. Loved Downton Abbey too.
I like "historical" shows- also watching The Crown and waiting desperately for Outlander to premiere in November.

I really love history in general.
I also like fantasy (which makes Outlander the perfect mix for me). I am so sad that the upcoming season of Game of Thrones is the last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter