What are you gonna do over summer break??

StitchGirl88

<font color=deeppink>Loves Disney!<br><font color=
So what is everyone gonna do over summer break?? I had to spend 3 weeks with my annoying cusins then i have to baby sit over the summer then in Aug. i get to go to Disney!!YEA!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :smooth: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D :D :smooth: :smooth: :) :) ;) ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :tongue: :tongue: :smooth: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :wave: :crazy: :earseek: :sunny: :teeth: Sorry got carried away!!!!

**hey sry again... its Laura (disneygirl421)... something doesnot want to work for me today.. i cant get logged off my mom's name and onto mine! sry!**

Well, in today was my last day of school *YEAH no more finals* I have my sister's highschool grad tomorrow night, then her party sun.. then in 9 days (July 2!) i go to WDW then on the 5th the DCL! then I got sqaud (colorguard) practice tues/thurs in the morning all summer to get ready for next years field show (Grease! It's gonna be great!) then I got Bye Bye Biridie pracs Sun/Tues nights.. then I got the acutal play Bye Bye Birdie Aug 1,2,3,8,& 9... then in my spare time (like ill have ne!)i will hang out wit my friends and go to the beach! pretty busy! i kno!

----Laura-----

color gaurd does that involve a flag?? If so i am doing that over the summer for next year too!! The week you are doing the ploay i'll be in Disney the color guard thing are you gonna be in Disney next year for the paraids they do the schools around the states get to march for like band and all that!!

Bike Riding, going places with friends, six flags, basketball, practiceing fir field hockey try outs, and my favorite DISNEY!!!!

well i wuz gonna see Summer Sanitarium with my friend July 8th but that aint happenin. so im tryin to get tix for Lollapalooza. goin to disney in mid August. goin to a ton of local band shows this summer too, maybe even my bands will play.

I just got back from Disney...that was the beginning of my summer...I have an Honors Program to do at Texas A&M next week, I have to read 3 books for English(I think it's close to 1500 pages in total! AHHHH!), I need to babysit to make some money, hang out with friends, study for ACT, and then beginning of August I start marching band!

I got lots of stuff to do...yuck

I have a really long summer. I finished on the 16th May ( I had exams until friday) and then I start uni on the 2nd October!! Not doing much my mum is trying to make me go some flute course (really don't wanna go). I am trying to get my dad to take me to some exotic island for a few days. On the 10th August (my 18th bday) my parents may take me to disneyland paris. On the 14th my exams results come out. Then if I can I am going to one of the Channel Islands to look after some children for a month.
It is pretty dull where I live all my friends live in different countries as I go to a boarding School.

YAY Color guard people!

Well anyways this is my summer....

I got off the 20th (that was last friday) this week and part of next week i will be here swimming and working. And cleaning the band room and working on guard stuff since i am a captain this year. Then July 3 i leave for DCL... we pick up my brother on the 4th and we stay somewhere near port that night. DCL on the 5th and 3 days in WDW after wordsi get home on the 15th. Then 2 more weeks of swimming working and cleaning the band room for guard. Next July 30 to the 2 Westchester. Sabre rifle and flage camp. If you are in guard and around penn. state you should really think about going. I have paper work here if you would like! it is a really good camp with one of the best guard writers in the world. you would love it. After i get back for that i have workshops and i have to get everything that isnt dont for band camp done. The next week is band camp... them my life is taken up by band and school!

Sorry that is my whole summer.... i wont do it agian!

I leave for Austraila Friday (3 weeks)
Then I come back...and head down to the Hamptons (1 week)
Then up to Canada...with camp (2 weeks)
Then I have to go to back to the Hamtons (1 week)
THEN THE YACHT CLUB!!! (1 week)

Hamptons would be fun If I didn't have to work everyday:rolleyes:
although it still is the Hamptons, last summer I saw Tom Hanks and his family leaving to go sailing, I even got to meet them and help them sail....it was awsome!

going to boston for a few days, going to California (my first time!) at the end of July. In August Im going to hershey with my family, going on day trips to NYC and montauk. Also im gonna be getting together with friends, movies that kind of stuff

Well I finished exams but I have to go back on Thursday to get my report card and summer reading list.

Than I have a sweet 16 Friday, my Grease cast party Saturday

Than July 4th i leave for an eight day trip to Cozumel ((An island of the the Mexican Yucatan Penninsula))

The day I come back I have another sweet 16 and than on July 20th I leave for yearbook camp since I will be an editor next year and I get back on the 24th

Than the 27th through August 1st I have soccer camp for my school and than relaxing lol

Alex

((Wish I was going to Disney tho))

I went to Destin, Florida with my friend for a week as soon as school got out. Right now I'm at my sister's house in Texas, I'll be here until July 6th or so. July 19th I'm going to Ecuador with a bunch of my friends. I'm going to Indiana for a weekend with my mom to see my grandma and my aunt and uncle and cousins. Then at the end of the summer I'm going to Disney World with my dad. In between all of that I'll just hang out with my friends and go to six flags!!

So far I've gone to Cedar Point, a great amusement park in Ohio. I'm working until mid-August at Six Flags Great Adventure as a ride operator here in NJ. Finally, in mid-Aug, I'm spending a week in Disney, and then going down to college at the University of Miami.

Looks like my summer's gonna be pretty busy.:bounce:

Originally posted by StitchGirl88
what do you do for work??

My Uncle owns a Yacht Club down there....and Its my job to take tenders, or a jet ski out to one of the yachts if they radio in for something like food/ drinks/ etc....
Its a fun job, but its still work...and it is somewhat lonesome being in the middle of the ocean all day...

ok it kinda sounds cool to do even if you get to meet celebs. lol where is it located

well this summer I am working hanging with friends going to camp and going on the DCL cant wait 4 all that and after DCL i fgo tho universal studios 4 a day and besides all that sleep!

thats my summer yea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!