What are you doing over summer vacation?

PA Tigger

I'm not as cute and cuddly as I appear to be!
What are you doing over summer vacation:tongue: I'm having a party, and just going swimming in my pool:sunny:

Im going to the Wisconsin Dells, and making sure that my graduated guys( neighbors) dont leave me to go to college. Hehe I LUB THEM WAY TOO MUCH! lol.... no other than that, im doing nothing. :( But its all good:p

I am going to WDW in August and besides that I will be playing tons of softball. Every weekend to be exact. Go Firestix!!! DOES ANYONE ELSE PLAY SOFTBALL? CONSIDERING IT IS THE BEST SPORT EVER!

Well i allready went on my graduation cruise, the guys we met will be driving over from New Orleans to visit us.. then i will be getting my drivers lisence, going to orientation for college, and going horseback riding for a week in Montana. I will deff. be hanging out with my friends alot and partying.

I'm working to make money for school and I am spending as much time as I can with my friends and especially with my boyfriend since I leave in a little over a month for Indiana and college.

hanging out, watching tons of movies, playing DDR, lots of shopping, trying to run into certain people(MARISSA! LOL :p)

Work and video games take up the majority of my time. I've already been on vacation to WDW in late May. All of my good friends don't live close to me anymore, so I rarely hang out with them during the summer.

Summer, only 2 weeks away now! I really don't know what my plans are other than visiting my nan for a week, seeing my friends and sleeping lots!

Working a little to save some money for school.. Chilling pool-side ;).. Going on a cruise to Key West, Cozumel, Grand Cayman.. Going down the shore a lot with my best friend, going to Great Adventure.. Just trying to make this summer awesome before I never see the Class of 03 again :teeth:

Hanging with friends, bf, going online, DISing of course, and going to Disney in less than a week! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I've been taking summer gym for 3 weeks and it's over wednesday (my school offers p.e. during summer school and that way you don't have to change or anything, plus I don't have room in my schedule for it during school), I'm going to california next week, then band practice, then band camp, then more band practice all through august, volunteering at arena scheduling, going to six flags worlds of adventure and a local water park, going to a training day for a program at school where upper classmen show the freshmen around school on the 1st day, and hopefully in between all that I'll be finding a job and going shopping and seeing movies with my friends.

hey!

my family and i r going to new jersey for a week in july. but mostly i'm just hangin out, relaxing, and playing softball (yes firestix#8, it is the best sport ever :D !)

Nothing:( All my friends have gone back to there home countires (I go to boarding School - so alot of my friends don't live here). The summer sucks in the UK - it is alwyas raining I am going to go MAD - AHHHHHHHHH:mad:

I would hate to go to boarding school. Hoffully it will stop raining
and things will turn around

:D

I don't actually board Iam one of the day ppl - but I have boarded and its actually a lot of fun. You become really close to everyone. But it does suck when holidays come around, coz they all go home to their countries.:(

If you think it never stops raining in London you should try living in Wales!!:rolleyes:

This summer I'm going to Canada for 2 weeks and apart from that I'll be working to save up spending money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter