What are you doing for Memorial Day ?

Poohbear14

Mouseketeer
Memorial day is tomorrow and almost everyone is doing something. We're having a cook out !!:D It's supposed to be muggy out too, so maybe we can swim in my pool for the first time !! If you arn't doing anything, then

Happy Memorial Day ! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I will be SLEEPING!!!:D

and we have to pick up my dad at the airport b/c he was in Dallas this weekend, and we might be going to my uncle's house for lunch or dinner or something

studying for finals and SAT II's
I spent this weekend writing a research paper so i could have all day tomorrow to study

Doing Homework..I have no other plans then that. Of course I leave my homework for the last day.

I gotta work tommarrow but it shouldn't be that bad. I work for the Long Island Ducks so what better way to celebrate Memorial Day then at America's fav. game. Hope you all have a great day!

I don't have any plans.. I might watch some of the Trading Spaces marathon. :p

omg! i LUV trading spaces!! The 'Appalachian Trail' in Houston was filmed in the neighborhood next to mine! I didn't know about it 'til afterwards one of my guyfriends was like 'omg, thank gosh that television crew is gone..blahblahblah..." i was like NOOO! lol

Neways, obviously i didn't get to meet them, but one of the girls in my choir harrased them until she got Laurie's, Doug's, and Amy Wynn's autographs! lol (they were upset though to find that ty wasn't working! lol!)

Also, maybe im just like totally niave, but ty and amy wynn both get carpenters to help them! no joke! it made me soo mad to find that out! oh well, the show is still great!

I'm going shopping with my friend, then maybe chill in my pool. Should be a good day

study! finals are next week then Im done!
in between going over history and reading Count of Monte Cristo Ill watch the TS marathon!! :)

i dont have anything to do with memorial day since we dont live in the states anymore. but its interesting to see what you guys do during that day (ok.....i sound like such a dork! :rolleyes: )
the israeli memorial day is a real serious day. they read out the names of all of the soldiars who were killed and all of the ppl who died in terrorist attacks. the whole country sortta unites for one day. its pretty special. my parents always are very touched by the whole thing because its so different from in the states.
thats why i feel strange sayin this, but - happy memorial day!

Well my friend isn't done prom shopping yet, so I'm going to the mall with her today to get anything else she needs. Both of us also have to stop at the florist too.

My mom said we were having a Shin Dig over at our house.. so i was like cool whos comming, her reply was.... Grandma! lol i guess you could call it a Shin Dig if there is 7 people in our family to begins with! But other then that i will be doing my hmwk so i dont get a fat F in my math class, and im gonna lay out because today is a BEAUTIFUL day!

Ahhhhh! It's Memorial Day, and I'm not doing anything! Well, I hope y'all are having a good time since I'm not! Happy Memorial Day!
~Molly

Im gonna go to the beach and hang out with friends. Happy Memorial Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter