What are you cooking this holiday weekend?

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
I'm cooking nothing! Today we are going to a friend's house for a party. Tomorrow we are going to my parent's house. Perhaps I will cook on Sunday.

I did make some recipes from this board for a baby shower for a friend last night. I made the easy Eclair, peanut delight and some roll up appetizers.

All were big hits -- and from this board to boot.

DH is putting a turkey on the grill. I'm doing Polish sausage and sliced potatoes. Knox blocks are in the fridge for DGDs and key lime pie for DS along with cheese cubes to munch on. DDIL is bringing veggies and dip and pudding dessert.

I didn't cook a thing! My husband and son #1 our out of town, and my parents were visiting...we were invited to a BBQ at a friends house, so my Mom whipped up a yummy potato salad to bring, and the hostess (my best friend) cooked steak and chicken shish-kabobs, 3 different fruit salads, beans, rolls and a Costco bday cake for her DH (I LOVE COSTCO CAKES!!) and make your own ice cream sundaes. I rolled home. My parents left today (they live in CA), so it's just me and son #2 til tomorrow night!

yesterdays was in NH and we provided all the meat and rolls and watermelons.........some of these people had never seen red hot dogs......but all tried that as well as beef burgers and Moose burgers....all were a big hit and out of 24 burgers only had three left.....so I know that they ate them.......delicious......for desserts besides the watermelon and our cherries from our trees.....some one made cookie and cakes and chocolate dipped strawberries.....awesome party and warm weather and we were at the lake......what a way to veg.......the other party we did make home made cranked ice cream and as always nothing better then vanilla ice cream .....delicious

Let me see Friday I made a roast in the crockpot!! It was soooo good!!! and Today I am roasting a chicken!! We have a tabletop electric raoster so i am making a chicken and stuffing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter