What are the odds?

babysharknc

Earning My Ears
We will be going to DL during the Easter/Spring break for the first time! We booked a Disney "Good Neighbor" Hotel. What are the odds if DL gets to full capacity, that we would be turned away? Does anyone know. We will only be there 3 days Easter Sunday-Tuesday. It would make DD and DS and Parents very sad to Travel all the way from the East Coast (NC) to be turned away. Any suggestions on how to avoid this? Thanks! :confused3

Hi!
DL, although packed, doesn't generally hit capacity during Easter. The best thing to do is get there early within an hour of opening and you should have no problem! :sunny:

We have gone for many years over the Easter holiday and never had a problem with admittance. My guess, also is that many (or at least some, I know I am) will delay there trip until after the start of the 50th Celebration (05/05/05).

I went in 2003 right before Easter. The first couple of days were great, the last few busy but workable. Just make sure to get there at opening and make use of FP!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter