What are the odds of NO November discount?

Mine to. I can already see the white coming in my hair. :rofl: We are going Nov 17-23.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We're going the same week, where you guys staying? Also hearing great things are coming our way like free dining! All ready booked out ADR just incase free dining happenes

We're going the same week, where you guys staying? Also hearing great things are coming our way like free dining! All ready booked out ADR just incase free dining happenes

We will be staying at POP, DD won't let us stay anywhere else. Lol. I did the same with ADRs booked them just in case FD becomes available to the public & if not will cancel all but 'Ohanas & Crystal Palace. Keeping my fingers, toes, legs, arms & whatever else crossed for FD. :) Not going to be disappointed though if we don't get it.:)

We will be staying at POP, DD won't let us stay anywhere else. Lol. I did the same with ADRs booked them just in case FD becomes available to the public & if not will cancel all but 'Ohanas & Crystal Palace. Keeping my fingers, toes, legs, arms & whatever else crossed for FD. :) Not going to be disappointed though if we don't get it.:)

Were staying at PoP as well, I'm hearing July, free dining will be coming out! Are you guys doing the Christmas Party at All?

I've heard the same thing about July & hope it's true. No we are not doing the party, my DD doesn't want to. Do you have a preferred area of POP to stay in? We always choose '50's & try for building 1.

I've heard the same thing about July & hope it's true. No we are not doing the party, my DD doesn't want to. Do you have a preferred area of POP to stay in? We always choose '50's & try for building 1.

We are going the same week as you! We booked the BB for that week when we were there a couple of weeks ago! Not at Pop, but are looking at it for two rooms for us (we are a family of 5).:)

We got a pin yesterday for free dining for practically all fall and now I'm trying to convince my husband to go. When is jersey week?

First time staying at PoP been all over but the last 2 times were at all star music! Looking forward to trying it out

Can you get free dining for some of the trip if it comes out half way through your dates?
Friends are going on the 29th of October until the 10th was wondering if they could get free dining until jersey week kicks in?
What is jersey week is it really busy? :(

Can you get free dining for some of the trip if it comes out half way through your dates?
Friends are going on the 29th of October until the 10th was wondering if they could get free dining until jersey week kicks in?

If you checkin on a day that fding is available, you can get it for your whole stay.

You could, but I believe you would have to book 2 separate packages, as free dining is dependent upon your check in date.

If you checkin on a day that fding is available, you can get it for your whole stay.

Thanks, fingers crossed then it will become available for those dates although i keep reading if it does become available it will be after jersey week? as we are going to be staying with them in a 2 bed if they manage to get the discount! If not then we will still go but as we are from the UK we will be paying the full DDP rate! And staying In a normal room.

Jumping in to watch for November discounts - FL res, AP and/or General room only. We have reservations at V&A's (our first time!) for DH's birthday on November 12. Our dates are flexible as long as they encompass his birthday.

I'm really hoping for a good discount at GF. It would be wonderful to be staying there for our V&A dinner. I'd even be willing to do a split stay if we can't swing GF for the entire trip.

Oh no--have not heard of Jersey Week until now! We were tentatively planning for November 1-9. There will be no chance of any hotel discounts? We don't do the dining plan.

Still waiting

Our 30th anniversary is November 12 and we want to spend it in Disney. Can't book until I have a promotion code or they release a discount.

Oh no--have not heard of Jersey Week until now! We were tentatively planning for November 1-9. There will be no chance of any hotel discounts? We don't do the dining plan.

If I remember correctly from last year, Free Dining ended the Friday before Jersey week, and you get it as long as you check-in during the period, so you mike be ok if they do it again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter