• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the odds of being able to check in early?

T

TWOOD

My DD & I are spending only 1 nt. of our 4 nt. Labor Day trip in a cabin. We plan to check in around 9am and spend the entire day & evening enjoying FW. What are the odds that a cabin will be available that early in the morning (8/31)? Is there a place to store luggage & snacks/drinks if our cabin isn't ready? Thanks, Tracey:)

If you ask for a early check-in before you arrive that may help. Yes, they will store your luggage and stuff for you and then deliver it when the cabin is ready.

Have fun!

Barbara

We stayed in the homes last Thanksgiving( 2000) and checked in VERY early!

We drove from Charleston, SC, left about 7pm and planned on staying in Jacksonville for the night and continue in the morning. Well, we got to Jack and no one wanted to stop (me, wife, two kids, sister and two kids in a van) so on we drove. I was walking into the guest relations at about 2:45 am! The woman inside said the computers were down until 3 am, but that would be considered a new day and could I wait 15 minutes?

About 25 minutes later we were sleeping in a cabin, got up about 9am and were in MK before 10 am.

So, YES is the answer to checking in early.:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter