What are the best restaurants for CS? Parks? & Resorts?

I got a lot of good info on this topic from this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1034773

I'm trying to turn three days of DPP credits into enough to feed us for four days, so I scanned that thread for places which serve large portions. Some of the places I made note of in my planning include:

Cosmic Rays @ MK (1/2 chicken and ribs combo which supposedly feeds 2-3 for just one DPP credit)

Tangerine Cafe @ Epcot (Moroccon combo meals - one DPP credit is supposedly enough to feed two)

Cantina @ Epcot (Mexican combo meals - two DPP credits is supposedly enough to feed three)

Electric Umbrella @ Epcot (Chicken fingers combo - one DPP credit is supposedly enough to feed two.)

Flame Tree BBQ @ AK (Rib Meal or 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken Meal - two DPP credits is supposedly enough to feed three)

The Mara @ AK (Individual Pizza Combos - one DPP credit is supposedly enough to feed two).

I'm still looking for good info on large CS meals at MGM. Any suggestions?

I agree about Tusker House, Flame Tree and Cosmic Rays! :thumbsup2

The absolute best including parks and resorts is the Pepper Market at Coronado Springs Resort. Not only is the food cooked to order and delicious, there is a huge selection. Portions are large and condiments are plenty (sour cream, salsa, etc.). They do have an excellent dessert area, and even though you're limited to a muffin or cookie, they're large and delicious. You are seated at this "food court", and your beverage is brought to you along with actual silverware in a cloth napkin. No paper or plastic here! You pay when you leave; just make sure and tell the cashier you're using the dining plan before she rings you up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter