What are some good questions to ask Crush at Turtle talk??

glitzybabes

I miss VMK!!!
I was just wondering what some good questions would beto ask crush at Turtle talk at Epcot?

Last time my daughter asked him what do sea turtles eat?

Last time we were there a little girl (maybe 3) asked in a very serious tone "Do turtles know how to swim?". :lmao: Crush's reaction was hilarious.

One of my favorites is a two parter, a)ask him how many kids he has and b) what their names are. Makes me laugh both times I'm heard it.

A former roommate of mine works there, and I believe the question of "Do sea turtles fart?" always gets the crowd roaring. Also, stay away from obvious questions such as "What do you eat?" I have had the opportunity to meet a "Crush" and you would not believe how quick on their feet they are, there is not a question they are unprepared for.

My DD just last week asked him when his birthday was and he seemed to think that was a sweet question:thumbsup2

Ask Crush how many kids he has and where he stays when in WDW. I thought a family of five was work.:rotfl:

My DD asked him if he was married (since he does have Squirt, after all). Cute answer and he also asked her if she was married and why not... :)

I LOVE these!! I've never 'talked' to Crush, but this will help because I know I would totally draw a blank. :eek:

These are great! I love Crush!! :cloud9:

Do turtles taste like chicken?

Crush says....I don't know what does chicken taste like.

Well this isn't really a question, but when he brings out the bikini top to ask you what it is, shout out "IT'S A BRA!" He'll give you a funny answer.

One time we were there, an adult asked him if there is a "Mrs. Crush." When Crush said "yes" he was then asked "Is she hot?" Not so great for the kiddies, but oh my, Crush's reaction was hysterical!:)

The last time we were there a child asked him what his last name was...he was stumped for a little bit....

When we went a child asked him if he could breath underwater or how long can a turtle stay under water? It was something to that effect. That had a funny reaction. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter