What are some good questions to ask Crush at Turtle talk??

glitzybabes

I miss VMK!!!
I was just wondering what some good questions would beto ask crush at Turtle talk at Epcot?

Last time my daughter asked him what do sea turtles eat?

shazen

Mouseketeer
Last time we were there a little girl (maybe 3) asked in a very serious tone "Do turtles know how to swim?". :lmao: Crush's reaction was hilarious.

• fenfur

Mouseketeer
    One of my favorites is a two parter, a)ask him how many kids he has and b) what their names are. Makes me laugh both times I'm heard it.

WhateverLolaWants

DIS Veteran
    A former roommate of mine works there, and I believe the question of "Do sea turtles fart?" always gets the crowd roaring. Also, stay away from obvious questions such as "What do you eat?" I have had the opportunity to meet a "Crush" and you would not believe how quick on their feet they are, there is not a question they are unprepared for.

MissyDVC

<font color=deeppink>Well, technically, you never
    My DD just last week asked him when his birthday was and he seemed to think that was a sweet question:thumbsup2

• Poohbug

Sherlocked
    Ask Crush how many kids he has and where he stays when in WDW. I thought a family of five was work.:rotfl:

Lucky'sMom

DIS Veteran
    My DD asked him if he was married (since he does have Squirt, after all). Cute answer and he also asked her if she was married and why not... :)

smatterchu

Magical Mouse-arazzi
    I LOVE these!! I've never 'talked' to Crush, but this will help because I know I would totally draw a blank. :eek:

These are great! I love Crush!! :cloud9:

• Sleeping Becca

<font color=green>It went to Looneyland, by way of
    Do turtles taste like chicken?

Crush says....I don't know what does chicken taste like.

JessicaFaye508

DIS Veteran
    Well this isn't really a question, but when he brings out the bikini top to ask you what it is, shout out "IT'S A BRA!" He'll give you a funny answer.

mmmears

DIS Veteran
    One time we were there, an adult asked him if there is a "Mrs. Crush." When Crush said "yes" he was then asked "Is she hot?" Not so great for the kiddies, but oh my, Crush's reaction was hysterical!:)

Alztybrn

Was there life before TIVO?
    The last time we were there a child asked him what his last name was...he was stumped for a little bit....

gelebean

Mouseketeer
    When we went a child asked him if he could breath underwater or how long can a turtle stay under water? It was something to that effect. That had a funny reaction. :thumbsup2

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS