What are my chances...

CapeCodFam

DIS Veteran
Of never seeing another "what are my chances" thread again?? :banana: :crazy:

If we could guess the odds, we should all go to vegas.

Anyway, here's some pixiedust: for anyone who's waiting to get what they want.

CapeCodFam said:
What are my chances ...............Of never seeing another "what are my chances" thread again?? :banana: :crazy: ..............(snip).............

Hmmmm. My crystal ball says your chances would be zero! :lmao:

Call me a little crazy, but I like those threads, LOL. When you are going nuts on the weekend because MS isn't open, or if the waitlist is freaking you out, you can always get info and sympathy from your friends on the DIS.

CapeCodFam said:
.........(snip)....Anyway, here's some pixiedust: for anyone who's waiting to get what they want.
Ditto!

Best wishes -

Hey-- when it's the weekend and Southwest has $49 one way fares that are too good to pass up, it sure is nice to get info from the great people on this board!!!

Just knowing that you have a snowball's chance in h *** of getting a room, or that spring break is over for all schools, or that another person was there during that time the previous year, helps push one over the edge and buy those tickets that are calling one's name!!!

So, chances are, I will click on those links again, and again, and again!!

I hope I didn't offend. I apologize if I did. With all the ranting about pool temps, who's name is first in mailings, which resort is better, etc., I wanted to jokingly lighten the mood. There seems to be some real unhappy campers out there.

It if helps, think about what we have w/DVC. Lots of smiles, warm hearts, and lifetime memories. To me, that's most important. DVC allows my family to live in that realm. Our kids most important care is "when are we going again?". It makes DW's and my worry items seem unimportant.

Have a magical day. :wave:

You mean this isn't a support group?;) Cheaper than therapy (well, maybe not if you factor in dues & add-on's).

keishashadow said:
You mean this isn't a support group?;) Cheaper than therapy (well, maybe not if you factor in dues & add-on's).

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :grouphug: :grouphug: Thanks I needed the laughs tonight!! Love the DIS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter