what am i forgetting??

dumbo_buddy

DIS Veteran
we leave on sunday morning for our 8 day/7 night stay (thanks buy 4/get 3 deal!). i can't wait!!!

my son just turned 7 months yesterday and dh and i are taking him to our favorite place on earth! it's been a long 7 months (though totally joyous) that started with a tough pregnancy that ended in 10 weeks of bedrest, a rough recovery, four months of colic, and still going strong on the reflux and non-stop spitting up.

in other words, i need a vacation!

i shipped a box of baby stuff to the resort and it's there already! i've been packing for the last few days. i have a stroller and my brand new ergo.

what am i forgetting???

What have u got packed?

I am finding the same problem, hoping I have everything for DS#3 asn the other 2 are easier to deal with if I forget something for them!!!

blankets, burp cloths, sleepers, warmer clothing for at night.... so many things to think of argh!
But if u have most of the essentials u should be alright, if all else fails I am sure u can pick something up if u need it!

swaddlers need to be packed at the last minute as we use two when he sleeps (haha)

mickey clothes, socks, bibs, bibs, and more bibs...

it's true - we can always pick up anything we need. it's not like we're going to a third world country!!!!!

we'll see you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter