What airport for HHI?

joe1946

DIS Veteran
We're planning our first-ever HHI vacation. So, my first question is, what airport should we fly into? HHH? SAV? How far are they from the resort?

Thanks!

-- Joe

We went to HHI in may of 2007. Had a great time!! You can fly into Savannah or right into Hilton Head. These were always expensive. Seeing your from Mass. (i'm from CT.) we flew into Charleston SC. Flight was cheap (195.00). It was a 2 hour drive from here to the resort.

Thanks, disney1474, that sounds like a great idea! I was horrified to see the fares into both HHH and SAv. CHS looks like it could be a couple of hundred dollars less per person!

For our next trip, it looks like it's much cheaper to fly into/out of Jacksonville. I remember a CM at the resort telling me that it's about 2 1/2 hours away and it's an easy airport to get out of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter