What actually is a Zebra Dome?!

AussieAngel

DIS Veteran
My BF and I are booked into Boma in September, and I've seen so many photos of zebra domes, and I'm so excited to try one! :Pinkbounc

But actually... I have no idea what they are!

Is it cold, like a mousse, or hot, like a pudding?! Or is it something totally different?

And while we're at it, what are some of the other yummy Boma desserts? I've seen so many photos of them, but don't know what any of them are!

They are served cold. It is a small dome of mouse on a chocolate crust, sorta like a graham cracker crust. They are smaller then the palm of your hand .. so you can eat lots! :thumbsup2

FYI, you can buy them in the cold case at Mara to go! Even when we are not staying at AKL, we go by Mara after eating at Boma or Jiko and get some.

We also really like the little cheesecakes, the bread pudding and the paw print brownies.

CoolDisneyCat said:
FYI, you can buy them in the cold case at Mara to go! Even when we are not staying at AKL, we go by Mara after eating at Boma or Jiko and get some.

When you buy them like that, how much are they (almost afraid to ask :sad2: )?

thanks...

---Paul in Southern NJ

"Heaven covered in chocolate!!"

No, seriously. they are the best. You can buy them in The Mara at AKL if you are not going to Boma. You get a container with 3 Zebra Domes and 2 Chocolate Mousse for about $3.00-$3.50. Worth a trip to AKL, the Chocolate Mousse are really good too.

Hmmm... so are they really coffee flavoured?

On another thread, someone said they were peanut butter flavoured!

Do they have different flavours, perhaps?!

CoolDisneyCat said:
It is a small dome of mouse on a chocolate crust, sorta like a graham cracker crust.

Better not let Mickey find out about this! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter