What about a trip to DisneyLand?(Bringing out our Inner Child °O° December 3-7 '09)

Here is a list of who appears to be interested.
  1. Jenroc
  2. Sha
  3. Bill Brown
  4. Master Mason
  5. TTester9612
  6. PirateMel
  7. Brian_WDW74
  8. CoMickey
  9. Care
  10. Nurse.Darcy

Sha, I'm still interested in the trip, but can likely only do the meet in October, or DL in December. I'm leaning toward October, but am a possible-maybe for DLR. :rolleyes1

Of course you know if you all make the trip out here to DL I would love to meet up with you all for a day or two!! If you need help on planning let me know and I can do any research (good excuse to have to go to DL!) ;)

I would expect you to be there! Have missed chance when you have been here because of work or other obligations. But another bonus of going to DL... to see a couple friends who live out there!

are you doing well?? How is Mr. CA?? hard to believe another anniversary is just around the corner!!! :goodvibes

I would expect you to be there! Have missed chance when you have been here because of work or other obligations. But another bonus of going to DL... to see a couple friends who live out there!

are you doing well?? How is Mr. CA?? hard to believe another anniversary is just around the corner!!! :goodvibes

Hi Sha! I can't wait for you all to come here to DL! Things are great and Mr. CA is wonderful! He's been working 14 hour days lately which isn't fun for either of us but we feel fortunate that we both are still employeed! Yes, can you believe it will be two years soon! We are going to Yosemite this year over the 4th instead of WDW.

How are things with you?? :goodvibes

Have a wonderful Easter! We are going to DL tomorrow and are staying at the Grand California!! His dad is treating us. We have eaten at Storytellers and walked through the hotel a lot to go into DCA but I've never justified the cost so I am very excited to stay there!

Take care!!:hug:

Hi Sha! I can't wait for you all to come here to DL! Things are great and Mr. CA is wonderful! He's been working 14 hour days lately which isn't fun for either of us but we feel fortunate that we both are still employeed! Yes, can you believe it will be two years soon! We are going to Yosemite this year over the 4th instead of WDW.

How are things with you?? :goodvibes

Have a wonderful Easter! We are going to DL tomorrow and are staying at the Grand California!! His dad is treating us. We have eaten at Storytellers and walked through the hotel a lot to go into DCA but I've never justified the cost so I am very excited to stay there!

Take care!!:hug:

Things are going wonderful... new job is nice (just would like to be a little busier), and life is awesome. I am sure that it will be beautiful in Yosemite! Just don't feed the bears :rotfl:

You too enjoy your Easter. That sound really cool about the Grand. I looked into a stay there when we go, but Jen had something else already. Now just to see who is going, what happens in life and plan around some of it LOL

...new job is nice (just would like to be a little busier)...
Just don't post that you're bored. About a month or so back a newly hired employee in England posted that she was bored at her new job on her Facebook page or other social network site. Her boss saw it and fired her.:mad:

Just don't post that you're bored. About a month or so back a newly hired employee in England posted that she was bored at her new job on her Facebook page or other social network site. Her boss saw it and fired her.:mad:

:thumbsup2

...Dec 4-7 DL ANTSS2001
Dec 5-9 DL Bill Brown
Dec 4-15 AKV Donald is #1
Dec 9-16 AKL Nanb
Dec 13-18 Pop Ragnrok23
Dec 27-Jan 2 BLT Poohs Pal
Dec pdchris...
Hey! What happened to the December DL visitors? Could've sworn there were more folks planning to go.:confused3

It's okay Bill we have our own thread for that lol

Just bumping this up....

:wave2: Hi Sha! How are you?

We are going to DL this weekend and staying at the DLH. Mr CA and I hopefully are going to manage going alone! ;) And I am meeting some local SoCal women from the DIS Sat. at GC for drinks.

I hope you have a great weekend!

:wave2: Hi Sha! How are you?

We are going to DL this weekend and staying at the DLH. Mr CA and I hopefully are going to manage going alone! ;) And I am meeting some local SoCal women from the DIS Sat. at GC for drinks.

I hope you have a great weekend!

I am doing absolutely wonderful (with one exception which ties to Cait... my heart hurts for what she is going through). Work is picking up and I am off to WDW after work today to spend the weekend with my mom and my sister. I am starting to pack after this post. I was out last night with some friends from school (my study group) and I had fun catching up. I miss them. Got home and it was late, laundry had to finish... so I went to bed. Luckily, I know what I need and where it is. If I forget something ... oh well!

Enjoy your weekend!! Hope it is just the 2 of you :goodvibes

Ok, I'm just a little guy, so if you leave a small section of your suitcase empty, I'll fit in just fine. :thumbsup2

Hi there. Im pretty darn new to this section of the boards. But I was going to be planning a trip to DL in Dec anyway, but didn't have anyone to go with since none of my friends are Disney lovers like myself.

Im from sunny Nor Cal. I just turned the 29 on Tuesday! I have one super cool kiddo. I sew up a storm and that is usually where you can find me on the Dis Boards.

Hi there. Im pretty darn new to this section of the boards. But I was going to be planning a trip to DL in Dec anyway, but didn't have anyone to go with since none of my friends are Disney lovers like myself.

Im from sunny Nor Cal. I just turned the 29 on Tuesday! I have one super cool kiddo. I sew up a storm and that is usually where you can find me on the Dis Boards.

Welcome PrincessKell!! Its been a little slow on this thread lately, and might be for a little longer. You are more than welcome on meeting up with us. There are some things still being worked out and all, but will keep you posted :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter