What a "Wonder"-ful World! PTR....is leaving for the most Magical place on Earth!

Claire, I don't know what you were thinking but you left one or two things out!!!

You will see I have made the necessary amendments... ;) :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's hilarious!!!!

I thought you were going to be arranging the red carpet & champagne for us at the Poly???? :confused3 As for propping you & Sophie up around The world? I was relying on you to do that for me? ;) I have a feeling Lee would leave us to it! :laughing:

I'll tell Lee he is going to be a hunky bell service for the day! I probably won;t be able to post his response on the family board though. :teeth:

Are you & Richard really going to dress up? We don't know whether to or not?

Hun, you've included Sunday twice.That won't get you an extra day onboard the Wonder, you know... :sad2:

And such gorgeous pics!!! :lovestruc I hope your trip to Atlantis is an especially magical day for you both... :cloud9: :bride: :groom: :flower3:

Ohhhhh I was hoping we could do Sunday twice! :rotfl: Thanks for pointing that out when I got to the end I was confused as I thought we left on Monday not Tuesday. DOH!

Thanks hun, we can't wait to spend the day there. I may try & book the restaurant where we had our wedding meal with the family, it would be lovely to have lunch there.

Just found your PTR Claire :)

Sounds like your going to have a fab trip, fingers crossed you and Lee don't fall ill again :hug:

Claire, you're plans sound fab, especially these (except for the snorkelling though ;) )

You're going to love the Disney Cruise ::yes:: and don't forget to video embarking the ship when they announce your name - it's a special moment :)

Thanks Mandy. When do they announce your name? I have heard it mentioned on here before but wasn't sure exactly when they do it?

Once it's your time to board, Claire you walk through the Mickey Ears-shaped doorway in the terminal, have your KTTW card swiped, get your pic taken by the photographers and then walk onto the Wonder...

As you step aboard, a cast member asks your name and announces you with a microphone!!! And all the cast members (and other cruisers if they're like me) stand around clapping!!! It's so cool!!! And it gets me ever time... :cloud9:

Hey Claire, had you thought about renewing your vows on the Wonder??? I remember when we were docked in Nassau last year this was the backdrop...
IMGP0091.jpg

...to Deck 7 (where they do the ceremonies)...
IMGP0094.jpg

Just thought it would be kinda apt for you guys... :lovestruc

Once it's your time to board, Claire you walk through the Mickey Ears-shaped doorway in the terminal, have your KTTW card swiped, get your pic taken by the photographers and then walk onto the Wonder...

As you step aboard, a cast member asks your name and announces you with a microphone!!! And all the cast members (and other cruisers if they're like me) stand around clapping!!! It's so cool!!! And it gets me ever time... :cloud9
:

Oh how exciting!!!! Thanks for that Karen. :yay:

Hey Claire, had you thought about renewing your vows on the Wonder??? I remember when we were docked in Nassau last year this was the backdrop...
IMGP0091.jpg

...to Deck 7 (where they do the ceremonies)...
IMGP0094.jpg

Just thought it would be kinda apt for you guys... :lovestruc

It crossed my mind ages ago but I didn't even think about doing it whilst docked in Nassau. :upsidedow How did you go about arranging yours? Do Disney have a website with options & pricing?

Another thing that I stopped me is we've only been married 8 years....isn't it just the celebs that renew their vows after a week. :lmao: Mind you saying that we have been together for 17 years....which just dawned on me is more of my lifetime with him than without! :eek:

...It crossed my mind ages ago but I didn't even think about doing it whilst docked in Nassau. :upsidedow How did you go about arranging yours? Do Disney have a website with options & pricing?
Here's a link! The cost of an onboard VR is $1500 OR you can do it at Castaway Cay for $2500 - that wasn't an option when we did ours. :rolleyes: If I remember rightly, I rang them up to see if there was availability for the sailing - I think they only have two slots for VRs... :goodvibes

...Another thing that I stopped me is we've only been married 8 years....isn't it just the celebs that renew their vows after a week. :lmao: Mind you saying that we have been together for 17 years....which just dawned on me is more of my lifetime with him than without! :eek:
Awww!!! :hug: I don't think it matters about marriage duration TBH and 17 years together is amazing anyway!!! :worship:

I wish we'd done it earlier as it was just so much beeping fun and it would have been nice when the kiddiwinks were little!!! I loved it so much... :cloud9:

We're definitely going to renew all over again for our 30th (2012) tho' possibly on land (mind you Castaway Cay counts as land, right?!) and with the family... :lovestruc

Here's a link! The cost of an onboard VR is $1500 OR you can do it at Castaway Cay for $2500 - that wasn't an option when we did ours. :rolleyes: If I remember rightly, I rang them up to see if there was availability for the sailing - I think they only have two slots for VRs... :goodvibes

Awww!!! :hug: I don't think it matters about marriage duration TBH and 17 years together is amazing anyway!!! :worship:

I wish we'd done it earlier as it was just so much beeping fun and it would have been nice when the kiddiwinks were little!!! I loved it so much... :cloud9:

We're definitely going to renew all over again for our 30th (2012) tho' possibly on land (mind you Castaway Cay counts as land, right?!) and with the family... :lovestruc

Thanks hun. I am off to have a little lookie. ;)

Sorry, Claire - me again! Seems I can't leave you alone at the moment!!! :goodvibes Not only that BUT it's completely 100% :offtopic:...

Moments ago I received an email from Kuoni featuring a hotel called Atlantis, the Palm. So it looks just like the Atlantis...
atlantis_thepalm.jpg

dolphin.jpg

...and has all the features (leap of faith, the enormous aquarium) but it's in Dubai!!!

Did you know anything about this?? Anyway, it seemed to me that would be a perfect vow renewal venue for guys that had married at the Bahamas one so I just had to share... :rolleyes1

Did you know anything about this?? Anyway, it seemed to me that would be a perfect vow renewal venue for guys that had married at the Bahamas one so I just had to share... :rolleyes1

Yes I did hun. I knew about it a few years ago when they decided to build it, I found out as one of my friends owned a property on the Palm.

I would love to stay there if & when we go back to Dubai. :thumbsup2 It looks gorgeous, I saw a programme on tv a while back when it opened. LUSH!!!!

I have been looking at the vow renewals & although I would love to do it (as a surprise) I think maybe in a few years on our next cruise.....fingers crossed.

what great plans. We went on the 8th sept last year and the weather and crowds were brill.

Claire you're plans sound absolutley amazing-i am jealous :goodvibes.
I love your wedding photo's,Lee has really changed.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter