What a "Wonder"-ful World! PTR....is leaving for the most Magical place on Earth!

We will definately have to meet up. Have you decided on MNSSHP yet?

Hun, can you remind me when you are going to the MNSSHP???? Spoke to the lovely Mr CustardTart this evening and he sounded keener on that than our alternative plans so we'd be thinking of September 11th - is that when you guys are going...?

Sounds like another amazing trip you've got planned Claire :) I hope you and Lee manage to avoid getting ill this time round!

I think you'll be there for my 30th birthday :) (I thought 30 sounded old but 34 :lmao: )

And I love the fact you've managed to get a cheeky cruise and 4 nights at SSR added on as a bonus! Tell us more.............

You cheeky thing! 34 isn't that old is it???? Mind you I do feel more like 84 today as I am so tired!

More to follow later today hopefully....;)

Lovely pre trip Claire - and I am sure you are really looking forward to your stay at "SSR"!;)

Thanks Gem. ;););)

Hun, can you remind me when you are going to the MNSSHP???? Spoke to the lovely Mr CustardTart this evening and he sounded keener on that than our alternative plans so we'd be thinking of September 11th - is that when you guys are going...?

Yes me dear! We are going 11th & 25th! :banana:

You cheeky thing! 34 isn't that old is it???? Mind you I do feel more like 84 today as I am so tired!
34 is sooo not old!!! But that is coming from someone who's going to be 46 in just over 4 weeks... :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

...Yes me dear! We are going 11th & 25th! :banana:
Nice one!!! :thumbsup2 Will get my hands on tickets for the 11th... :goodvibes

34 is sooo not old!!! But that is coming from someone who's going to be 46 in just over 4 weeks... :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Nice one!!! :thumbsup2 Will get my hands on tickets for the 11th... :goodvibes

That makes me feel better! :lmao: :rotfl: Only joking you don't look a day over 45. ;) No seriously I would never have thought you were in your forties from your photos. :goodvibes .....mind you I recall you posting somewhere the other day that you are a whizz with the old photoshop. :p :laughing:;):hug:

Yay!!!! Shame we won't be able to have an alcoholic drink though!! :eek:

That makes me feel better! :lmao: :rotfl: Only joking you don't look a day over 45.....mind you I recall you posting somewhere the other day that you are a whizz with the old photoshop. :p :laughing:;):hug:

OMG!!! I didn't actually reveal that, did I??? So much for Photoshop being my personal secret weapon against the signs of aging... :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

OMG!!! I didn't actually reveal that, did I??? So much for Photoshop being my personal secret weapon against the signs of aging... :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: Nothings safe on here Karen....it can always be used against you!!! ;)

Do you take requests? I would like to be a size 10 in my pics please! :lmao:

Yay!!!! Shame we won't be able to have an alcoholic drink though!! :eek:
No, but my DH can always embarrass everyone by asking a CM (any CM) for the wine list!!! ;) :rotfl: :thumbsup2

Years ago, we were having lunch in Tony's and he asked for the wine list. The server gave him such a look - like a cross between pitying and dirty - before saying "There will be no alcohol in the Magic Kingdom! Sir!!!" It's now family legend and every so often DH likes to have had a boozy beverage before making his way to MK and shouting "There's alcohol in here now, Walt!!!" :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: Nothings safe on here Karen....it can always be used against you!!! ;)

Do you take requests? I would like to be a size 10 in my pics please! :lmao:

Babe, can't help you there - my skills are more to do with blurring rather than minimising!!! :rotfl2: In fact, the only way I know of making myself look smaller in photos is to cut me out!!! But I can make a pre-cut out face look ten years younger!!! ;)

No, but my DH can always embarrass everyone by asking a CM (any CM) for the wine list!!! ;) :rotfl: :thumbsup2

Years ago, we were having lunch in Tony's and he asked for the wine list. The server gave him such a look - like a cross between pitying and dirty - before saying "There will be no alcohol in the Magic Kingdom! Sir!!!" It's now family legend and every so often DH likes to have had a boozy beverage before making his way to MK and shouting "There's alcohol in here now, Walt!!!" :rolleyes1

:lmao: :rotfl2:

LOL!!!! Oh god what are we letting ourselves in for! Lee & Richard are really going to embarrass us!

Babe, can't help you there - my skills are more to do with blurring rather than minimising!!! :rotfl2: In fact, the only way I know of making myself look smaller in photos is to cut me out!!! But I can make a pre-cut out face look ten years younger!!! ;)

Ok cutting me out of them all works for me! ;)

Claire,your trip sounds fantastic :thumbsup2.I still remember your pm saying that you took advantage of poor Lee :hug: when he was 'high' :sad2:.
Clever girl :lmao::thumbsup2.
I can't believe how quick it has all come around,i am so looking forward to reading all about it when you return and i will be keeping everything crossed that neither of you are ill this time :wizard:.x.

Great pre-trippie and I love how you got DH to agree to the trip. :goodvibes

Thanks for reading. :thumbsup2

Claire,your trip sounds fantastic :thumbsup2.I still remember your pm saying that you took advantage of poor Lee :hug: when he was 'high' :sad2:.
Clever girl :lmao::thumbsup2.
I can't believe how quick it has all come around,i am so looking forward to reading all about it when you return and i will be keeping everything crossed that neither of you are ill this time :wizard:.x.

:laughing: I am sneaky. ;)

I can't believe that was back in August....time flies!

I really hope we aren't ill again too. :rolleyes:

Thank you all for reading along.

Here are the plans I have made so far, all though I should say they have changed many times already & I am sure they will change again once the park hours are released! :laughing: Anyway for now they are as follows:

Sun 6th Sept: Overnight stay at the Hilton Gatwick.

Mon 7th Sept: Flight (Virgin PE), Magical express to OKW, unpack & either counter service or Olivias?

Tue 8th Sept: I am sure as usual we will be wide awake by 4 am :eek: so we will head to Hollywood Studios for opening & stay until mid afternoon. The plan is to head over to the boardwalk & grab some lunch, we may try ESPN as we haven't eaten there before. After lunch we will pop over to the Dolphin to collect our hire car then drive to Walmart/Publix to pick up some essentials....Alcohol! ;) Not sure where we will eat this evening yet?

Weds 9th Sept: The plan is to head to Kennedy Space Center today, then in the evening pop to DTD for dinner at Raglan Road & probably a bit of shopping. :yay:

Thurs 10th Sept: Epcot today! Hoping to book Chefs de France for lunch & were thinking of trying Teppan Edo for dinner....but I am not convinced.

Fri 11th Sept: After drooling over some pics on here we are going to go to IHOP for breakfast this morning & then to either Prime Outlets or Mall at Millenia for a little shopping. :woohoo: Afterwards we will relax for a while at OKW before heading to Magic Kingdom for our first ever MNSSHP!!!! :dance3:

Sat 12th Sept: Animal Kingdom is the choice for today, we will have a counter service lunch then I am not sure where we will go for dinner tonight. :confused3 I am having so much difficulty choosing from all the yummy menu's.

Sun 13th Sept: Today will be Seaworld!! Dinner at the Yachtsmen Steakhouse tonight....we had a bad experience here in December (bad service & Lee had bad food) but I am going to give it another go as it gets great reviews.

Mon 14th Sept: Shop, Shop & more shopping!!!! We will probably go to the Florida Mall & either Prime outlets or Mall at Millenia today.

Tues 15th Sept: I want to book the Backstage Magic tour for today. Then I am hoping to get an ADR for Le Cellier tonight followed by either Illuminations or hop over to DHS for Fantasmic.

Weds 16th Sept: I have left a spare day here so we may head over to Typhoon Lagoon or just relax in the resort. Late afternoon we will head to DTD for some shopping & dinner at Raglan Road again (we are limited with choice as not that many restaurants at DTD are on the DDP) or we may just go to Wolfgang Puck Express & use up some CS credits.

Thurs 17th Sept: Off to Busch Gardens today! :yay: Hopefully I won't get stopped for speeding again this time though. :laughing: We will stop off on the way back for dinner offsite. I am currently thinking of trying Ruby Tuesdays but once again I keep changing my mind on this one?

Continued below....

Hi Claire,
sorry I missed this up till now, no idea where my head is at sometimes:confused3 wow 21 nights!! them is some very clever tactics girl, may have to borrow them when i get back from this trip to persuade OH we need another one:lmao: will be looking forward to all the upcoming plans:goodvibes

Fri 18th Sept: We will head back to either Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom for a few hours this morning, we will decide on the day. In the afternoon we will be returning the car to the Dolphin & grab a late lunch/early dinner at Beaches & Cream before going to DTD to see La Nouba.

Sat 19th Sept: Get the bus to DHS again, have lunch at Sci Fi & stay at park until after Block Party Bash, head back to the resort to pack our cases. May go over to DTD to grab some dinner not sure yet.

Sun 20th Sept: I am so excited about this day!!!!! :hyper: :banana: :cheer2: We are checking out of OKW & into the WONDER for our first ever cruise! :cloud9: Obviously we don't know what our dining rotation will be but wherever we eat I am sure it will be fab!!! We will spend the afternoon exploring the ship & attending the sailaway party! :banana:

Mon 21st Sept: This is our Nassau Day! We will be getting a taxi over to Atlantis on Paradise Island. Where we plan to spend the day at the resort reminiscing :lovestruc as we got married there in 2001. :love: Oh how we looked so young:

CNV00014.jpg
CNV00002.jpg

(Sorry for the quality, they are scanned pics)

Tues 22nd Sept: Castaway Cay day!!! pirate: We will spend the day snorkelling, relaxing & drinking cocktails!! :beach: :cloud9:

Weds 23rd Sept: At Sea today! I am hoping to book dinner at Palo's and possibly a spa treatment - not sure yet!

Thurs 24th Sept: Time to disembark! :sad: However this is where I will have to reveal a little surprise to Lee.....I have upgraded our last 4 nights to the POLY!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: So we will board the bus to the Poly not SSR! We will drop our luggage off & check in but I am sure our room won't be ready that early so we will have a look around the resort & then head to DTD for lunch at T-Rex. No plans for the evening but possibly pop to MK or watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly?

Fri 25th Sept: I am hoping to get an ADR at Ohana's for breakfast. Again no plans for today just relax at the resort in preparation for tonight ~ our 2nd MNSSHP!!! :goodvibes

Sat 26th Sept: Epcot all day today for the International Food & Wine Festival!! Our first time. :thumbsup2

Sun 27th Sept: Kona Cafe for breakfast & either back to IF&WF or maybe DHS. This is our last night & I want to book California Grill (never been here before) so we can watch Wishes. :cloud9:

Mon 28th Sept: Pack & check out, head over to Magic Kingdom for the last few hours. Then back to the Poly to catch the magical express bus back to the airport! :sad:

Well that's it for now folks. I can book my ADR's in about 4 weeks so I will let you all know what I get & of course any changes I make! ;)

Sounds good Claire.

I can remember reading about you getting pulled over by the police in December. I would have been scared stiff.:scared1:

...LOL!!!! Oh god what are we letting ourselves in for! Lee & Richard are really going to embarrass us!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: TBH I'm used to it by now but I'm willing to offer incentives that may ensure good behaviour... ;) How about any embarrassing shenanigans and we will have to be treated to new Pandora bracelets - and I'm talking about the 14kt gold one!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Bet we wouldn't hear a peep!!! :rolleyes1

Claire, I don't know what you were thinking but you left one or two things out!!!
Weds 9th Sept: The plan is to head to Kennedy Space Center today, then in the evening pop to DTD for dinner at Raglan Road & probably a bit of shopping. Ensure red carpet in situ at BLT for arrival of Dick& Kaz...

Fri 11th Sept: After drooling over some pics on here we are going to go to IHOP for breakfast this morning & then to either Prime Outlets or Mall at Millenia for a little shopping. :woohoo: Afterwards we will relax for a while at OKW before heading to Magic Kingdom for our first ever MNSSHP. We will be chaperoned by Dick & Kaz in full Cap'n Jack/Liz Swann regalia!!!

Sat 12th Sept: Animal Kingdom is the choice for today, we will have a counter service lunch then I am not sure where we will go for dinner tonight. :confused3 I am having so much difficulty choosing from all the yummy menu's. See Dick & Kaz off on their journey to Port Canaveral. Drive to the Port and re-lay red carpet...

Sat 19th Sept: Get the bus to DHS again, have lunch at Sci Fi & stay at park until after Block Party Bash, head back to the resort to pack our cases. May go over to DTD to grab some dinner not sure yet. Head to VWL with red carpet and get everything ready for the arrival of Kaz & Sophie. Ensure special order hunky bell service guys are there to help with their luggage and have Lee on standby in case one of them cannot make it...

Fri 26th Sept: Epcot all day today for the International Food & Wine Festival!! Our first time. Meet up with Kaz & Sophie and prop them up as drink their way around the World!!!

Sat 27th Sept: Kona Cafe for breakfast & either back to IF&WF or maybe DHS. This is our last night & I want to book California Grill (never been here before) so we can watch Wishes. :cloud9: Wave goodbye to Kaz & Sophie as they leave WDW and the Sunshine State. Hold back the tears and shop for more Pandora charms...

You will see I have made the necessary amendments... ;) :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

Sun 20th Sept: I am so excited about this day!!!!! :hyper: :banana: :cheer2: We are checking out of OKW & into the WONDER for our first ever cruise! :cloud9: Obviously we don't know what our dining rotation will be but wherever we eat I am sure it will be fab!!! We will spend the afternoon exploring the ship & attending the sailaway party! :banana:

Sun 21st Sept: This is our Nassau Day! We will be getting a taxi over to Atlantis on Paradise Island. Where we plan to spend the day at the resort reminiscing :lovestruc as we got married there in 2001. :love: Oh how we looked so young:

CNV00014.jpg
CNV00002.jpg

(Sorry for the quality, they are scanned pics)

Hun, you've included Sunday twice.That won't get you an extra day onboard the Wonder, you know... :sad2:

And such gorgeous pics!!! :lovestruc I hope your trip to Atlantis is an especially magical day for you both... :cloud9: :bride: :groom: :flower3:

Sounds good Claire.

I can remember reading about you getting pulled over by the police in December. I would have been scared stiff.:scared1:

:lmao: I was! I think thats why he let me off as I was shaking so much!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: TBH I'm used to it by now but I'm willing to offer incentives that may ensure good behaviour... ;) How about any embarrassing shenanigans and we will have to be treated to new Pandora bracelets - and I'm talking about the 14kt gold one!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Bet we wouldn't hear a peep!!! :rolleyes1

That's a fab idea! Lee will zip his mouth totally shut!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter