What a lot of Disers going in October !

jillrobinson

DIS Veteran
Just looking at the "who's going when thread" and did you realise that there's at least a dozen of you crossing over holiday dates from the 21st of October onwards, so will be looking forward to some smashing Halloween pics and especially of my heroine on stage you lucky people.:banana:
So will the lime green ribbons be in abundance ?

I will make sure that i wear some lime green ribbons somewhere! come and say hello.
Jane x

Have a fantastic time, all of you!

I still have green ribbon tied onto my waterproof jacket, from the first time we went, in 2006! :lmao:

we will be there aswell, unfortuanlly no green ribbons but we do have a green bike lock on our dd's buggy ( just watch out for a quinny zapp in red or pink with a green lock on) and a nice scottish accent ... :lmao:

omg am so excited ... :banana:

Have a great time everyone . Halloween is a fantastic time to go :thumbsup2

Hi Jill

I am one of that dozen people and I'll be going to the Halloween party on 31st dressed as your heroine but of course I'll take pics of the 'real' Maleficient as well, I hope.

We'll be there from Sunday 21st (well, we don't arrive until late on Sunday night and if the planes keep being late like they have been it will be Monday) until Friday 26th.

We will have our lime green Mickey heads so please say hello if you see us.

On second thoughts, does anyone want to meet for a coffee, photo??

I'll start a new thread for this. :)

All those going over halloween have a wonderful time.

Im not going till the 26th november and im so excited already so i can imagine how you all must be feeling going so soon.

Looking forward to all the trip reports and photos.

Lisa

I'll be there as well - and don't worry - Maleficent is my fav girl so there'll be a ton of pics. :thumbsup2

Fingers crossed you get to meet her in person, we did in 2004 and she was just how you'd imagine she'd be, I was in awe. :eek:

Hi Jill
I am one of that dozen people and I'll be going to the Halloween party on 31st dressed as your heroine but of course I'll take pics of the 'real' Maleficient as well, I hope.

Can't wait to see the pics Pigby, I wonder what the party is this year, do they give any info beforehand or is it kept as a surprise. This thread is making me so jealous I'm almost the same colour as Maleficent :rotfl:

What are the lime green ribbons for please???

We can't wait off on the 22th until 29th.. yippee thanks Mr T.

What are the lime green ribbons for please???

We can't wait off on the 22th until 29th.. yippee thanks Mr T.

It's so that you can make yourself known to other Disboards members. That way you can say hello to each other.

Hmmm....anyone know where you can buy lime green ribbon?? It's not something I've seen recently!

Luv Suzy

We found some normal green ribbon, and bought the brightest green they had, in a fabric shop.

Then we spotted some on a flower stall, though it wasn't as good quality wise, it was a better shade though and the stall holder agreed to sell us a bit :thumbsup2

I'll be there 30th - 2nd and I'm soooo excited! So 2 weeks today we'll be there, and we're going to the Halloween Party :banana: :banana: Although we'll be the 'odd ones out' as I can't get DH to agree to dress up for the party:sad2: I'm hoping he'll change his mind when we're there and I'll be able to buy something for us to wear. Do they sell Halloween costumes for adults there? Otherwise, I'll just tell everyone that he has come as 'Grumpy'!:rotfl2:

See you all there

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter