What a crowded day today!

DLR29

We create happiness
The Gay Days crowds were very very prevalent today! :scared1:

I hadn't been to DLR since school started...so I actually decided to go there today to study (if I didn't go this weekend I would have had to wait until late October!...heaven forbid :faint: ). I brought my books and notes and sat on the Mark Twain Riverboat for an hour and a half just studying. It was quite productive and relaxing. Then I studied a little on the Railroad and rode a couple rides before leaving. :thumbsup2 It was my first time going to DLR by myself. :)

There were lots and lots of red shirts, which was cool but added significantly to crowds. The lines for Splash and Space were both 90+ min all afternoon. Haunted Mansion and Star Tours were around 60-70 and BTMRR was 45+ and extending all over the midway. Fortunately it only took me 5 min to get on Matterhorn with SR line. I wish I had brought my camera because the mass of people exiting DL after the parade was literally...:crowded:

Wow...I'm glad we went last weekend instead! I couldn't decide between the two, but figured the crowds would be worse this weekend. Of course we did have to deal with the crazy heat, so I'm not sure which is worse! :scratchin

BTW, I think it's so cool that you went to study on the MT!

Is the Mark Twain like the train and you can just ride around as long as you want?The Rivers of America were drained when we were there and we didn't get to do anything on the water. It would be nice to take a half hour break on something other than the train.:goodvibes

Is the Mark Twain like the train and you can just ride around as long as you want?The Rivers of America were drained when we were there and we didn't get to do anything on the water. It would be nice to take a half hour break on something other than the train.:goodvibes

Yeah, I just hopped on and they never told me that I needed to get off. Just camped out in a chair on the front deck and read for 4 loops around the island. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!