What’s your Disney Parks Re-Opening Wish List?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited and ready for some good news and "Minor" announcements, that may or may not become major ones! LOL

Oh no! My work (how dare they!) rudely has a meeting scheduled during then that I have to attend. Feel free to share updates in the thread so I can have a sneaky browser open to read it all... 😂

Oooo also let's get some out of state reopening details for Disneyland too... even if it's something bland like "June 15th is the day we expect they can come" gives me hope for planning our trip later this year! Throw me a bread crumb Bob.

Lets hear more about ABC and ESPN. Yes, they are part of Disney too. Its not just theme parks and movies.

Oooo also let's get some out of state reopening details for Disneyland too... even if it's something bland like "June 15th is the day we expect they can come" gives me hope for planning our trip later this year! Throw me a bread crumb Bob.

Disney has never done a "this is the date we hope to meet" during this whole thing and won't start now, Any date mentioned will be considered confimed and the date no matter what he says. Look during the closing (and peoplemover) how many people used dates on calendar or when you could book a room as the dates they knew it would reopen.

I am expecting announcements regarding capacity at WDW, a timeline for DL, and some broad reopening language about “more resorts, more dining, more shows, and the eventual return of our nighttime spectaculars” or something like that. Then DPB will have deets that evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!