We've booked the babies 1st trip and she's not even born yet! Dec 2010!

Upgrades are always nice. :goodvibes We are planning to book our stay at WL while we are down in May. Hoping to get a bounceback offer since we're going the week of Thanksgiving. I know you've always wanted to see it decorated just like me. Christmas and Disney are two of my favorite things! I can't wait!

Upgrades are always nice. :goodvibes We are planning to book our stay at WL while we are down in May. Hoping to get a bounceback offer since we're going the week of Thanksgiving. I know you've always wanted to see it decorated just like me. Christmas and Disney are two of my favorite things! I can't wait!

I hope you get a bounceback offer, but I don't know if Thanksgiving week will be in the date range offered. :confused: They usually offer bounceback for slower weeks. Maybe you should visit Dec 4-11th like us! I've suggested that Wayne & Nickie change their dates too! We could have our own little WL DIS meet!!:thumbsup2

Hi Wendy!! I am glad you caught the show- for some reason my DVR taped the first 30 minutes!! But from what we saw, we loved! We booked the Inner Courtyard view too!! Although Samantha Brown advised getting a deluxe room and the woods view lol! We are going to do the deluxe too- Artist Point, Hoop De Doo, and Cali Grill are already on our minds for must do's! Have you heard of the new Villian Dinner??? It sounds AWESOME. I am not sure when it will be starting but it will be from GF and I know we are going to eat there for sure!!!!!!

The pics of Eva are so adorable. I love the B&W one and of course I love the one of her and Emily!!

Hi Wendy!! I am glad you caught the show- for some reason my DVR taped the first 30 minutes!! But from what we saw, we loved! We booked the Inner Courtyard view too!! Although Samantha Brown advised getting a deluxe room and the woods view lol! We are going to do the deluxe too- Artist Point, Hoop De Doo, and Cali Grill are already on our minds for must do's! Have you heard of the new Villian Dinner??? It sounds AWESOME. I am not sure when it will be starting but it will be from GF and I know we are going to eat there for sure!!!!!!

The pics of Eva are so adorable. I love the B&W one and of course I love the one of her and Emily!!

Hi Nickie! I think the show was only 30 min, that's all my DVR recorded too, but it really got me excited to stay there! Mike and I ate breakfast at Artist Point 10 years ago and Mike has wanted to stay there ever since. I don't know why it has taken us so long to choose the WL! :confused3 Ha ha, I checked the price of the deluxe room after Samantha recommended it, but :scared1:, I think we'll stick with the inner courtyard view!

I was just making a list of all of the places we still need to eat at or would like to try again and I'm pretty sure we're going to have to upgrade to the DxDP! Mike said the other day that he likes to have a full bfast while on vacation. He's usually too busy during his regular schedule to eat bfast so on vacay it's nice to start the day eating and planning with the family, so I'm pretty sure the DxDP is in our future!

I heard rumors of the Villian dinner, I'd like to know more about it! Sounds fun!:maleficen

When are you starting that TR, woman?;)

Alrighty, DIS peeps, help me decide what color stroller to get. I can't make up my mind!!! :confused3

Do you like the Seagrass or Spice color better?

Seagrass:
indie-twn-seagrass.jpg

Spice:
indie-twn-spice.jpg

Seagrass!! and deluxe dining for sure!!!! I think you should have breakfast at CP- empty park photo's, Chef Mickey,The Wave- take the boat over, Tusker House- to get on safari first, Play n Dine- first access to TSM. Whispering canyon does breakfast too but I wasnt sure if that would be too loud for first thing in the morning!! Am I being to pushy!? hee hee

You need DxDP for sure! I'm absolutely no help on the stroller thing. I see exactly why you're torn. The Seagrass is cool, calming colors and will probably be super cool 3 years from now but the Spice says "check out our cuteness people!" I don't know...:confused3.:lmao:

Thanks for the stroller input! While I like the spice, Emily really wants the seagrass and it seems to be the most popular with the rest of you as well, which tells me that the seagrass will be better for resale in a few years when I no longer need a double stroller. So seagrass it is!!

As for the DxDP, we have decided to upgrade :woohoo: after I asked Mike which restaurants he wanted to try this time and he named about 20 of them! I can't make ADRs until 6/7/10, but I've started putting together a list of where we want to eat on which days. I've been using last years park hours as a guide so hopefully the hours will be the same this year! I hate that hours come out the same day you make your ADRs. I need to know hours first, then I know which days I will be at which parks since we don't use Hoppers! Urgh!! Anyway, once I've completed my list, I'll be sure to share it with you!

Thanks for the stroller imput! While I like the spice, Emily really wants the seagrass and it seems to be the most popular with the rest of you as well, which tells me that the seagrass will be better for resale in a few years when I no longer need a double stroller. So seagrass it is!!

As for the DxDP, we have decided to upgrade :woohoo: after I asked Mike which restaurants he wanted to try this time and he named about 20 of them! I can't make ADRs until 6/7/10, but I've started putting together a list of where we want to eat on which days. I've been using last years park hours as a guide so hopefully the hours will be the same this year! I hate that hours come out the same day you make your ADRs. I need to know hours first, then I know which days I will be at which parks since we don't use Hoppers! Urgh!! Anyway, once I've completed my list, I'll be sure to share it with you!

is june 7th 180 days? i just wanted to make sure you know they changed it to 180!!

I'm really looking forward to the new pizzeria opening in Italy and the new restaurant in Mexico with Illuminations viewing. I'm definitely adding both to my ADR list for December!! Yummy!

Oooh do tell me more- i didnt hear about either.

Here is what I've found so far Nickie!

From allears.net & the DIS

Cantina de San Angel at the Mexico pavilion in Epcot, will be closed for a significant refurbishment and expansion until fall 2010. The company that operates the restaurants in the Mexico pavilion, San Angel Inn, LLC, plans to open on the site a new 400-seat waterside restaurant and quick service food location "specializing in the freshly baked culinary flavors of Mexico." During the refurbishment, the San Angel Inn Restaurante and La Cava de Tequila located inside the Mexico pavilion, and the Taqueria Del Lago, located alongside the promenade, will still be open for Mexican dining.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2387650

Great news – especially if you share my passion for amazing pizza. An authentic pizzeria will be opening at the Italy Pavilion at Epcot theme park later this year and it’s an attention-grabber.

The new 300-seat restaurant will have traditional Florentine architecture, vaulted-ceilings and outside dining. And the food will be authentic — Italian dishes (complimenting the offerings at Tutto Italia ) and pizza from wood-burning ovens.

The pizzeria will be the newest flagship restaurant in the Patina Restaurant Group’s portfolio. And one of the special touches at the Epcot location will be the water. It’ll be imported from a source where the composition most resembles water used in Naples, Italy, to make the authentic Italian dough.

A name for the family-style pizzeria has not been finalized but we wanted to share this information with you first on the Disney Parks Blog. Construction is currently underway and the restaurant is scheduled to open in fall 2010. Check back for more updates.

Source: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...taly-pavilion/

http://land.allears.net/blogs/michaelbachand/2010/01/napoli_pizzeria_coming_to_ital.html

Based on the hours for last December, I have put together this schedule* for Dec 2010!
*Subject to change several times during this PTR, especially once the December hours are released in June!

Saturday, Dec 4th
Arrive at MCO in the morning & take DME to WL
Magic Kingdom

Sunday, Dec 5th
Hollywood Studios

Monday, Dec 6th
Magic Kingdom

Tuesday, Dec 7th
Epcot

Wednesday, Dec 8th
Animal Kingdom
Downtown Disney (I think we can skip DTD, but Mike is reluctant to miss out on Ghirardelli's :rolleyes:)

Thursday, Dec 9th
Free Morning (Pool, check out Tri-Circle D Ranch, rent a watercraft?)
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Friday, Dec 10th
Epcot

Saturday, Dec 11th
Free Day (Pool, Magic Kingdom?)
DME back to MCO to fly home in the evening :guilty:

Coming soon....Where to eat!!??!!

First of all, congratulations on your new bundle of Joy. She is beautiful! :cutie: I love having a girl... my sweetie will turn 4 in a little over a month. I don't know where the time goes, it's insane.

I to planned my baby's 1st trip to WDW before he was born. We started the planning a year ago, he just turned 9 weeks old, and we leave in less then two weeks. It's been a very tiresome year and I'm so excited that our trip is just around the corner. It's going to be intersting getting around disney with an infant but I'm up for the challenge.

I'm glad things worked out for your husband, that's great news. My husband just got bad news the other day concerning his work too.... He was told he needed to take a 25% paycut, and he either needed to take it or leave it. More then 1/2 of his co-workers were laid off as well. It couldn't come at a worse time because of the arrival of our new baby, plus our trip. And of course we can't cancel because everything is paid for already. I'm also a stay at home mom and am feeling major guilt for not being able to contribute to our monthly finances. I'm just hoping that things work out soon and this is happening for a reason. The poor guy has been there for 15 years and for them to do this to him is a real kick in the pants.

Anyway......... I'm looking foward to hearing about your plans. And I hope you're getting more sleep then I am. Enjoy every second with your new baby.

Yay for less than 10 months!!! :woohoo: for DxDP!! I cannot wait to read about all the yummy places you decide on. It must seem like ages before your ADR date. I am in shock mine is upcoming in less than two weeks!! Those new restaurants look nice (though Catina is not new, just expanded). I am curious to see when in Fall 2010 they will be open, I highly doubt by my trip though. :rolleyes:

The beginnings of your plans look nice. I like DTD too just for the change of pace. Plus my DH is a huge lego fanatic so we have to go the LEGO store. I am actually going to make him a gift voucher Lego set of his choice to give him on his birthday. I want to look at Trendz since it was not there last time we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter