We've booked for Oct 2020!

Julia Ann

DIS Veteran
Never booked this early before (nearly 18months prior) have booked 12months prior but I'm guessing prices will just keep going up along with demand so bit the bullet and booked!!!! :flower1:

Package with TUI
Mid October 2020
Direct from Birmingham
Disney All stars sports (first time at this resort)

Have removed all bookmarked pages so I can't recheck price :rolleyes1

Let the count down begin...soooo excited :yay:

Last edited:

We're off September 10th 2020 for two weeks at AKL. On April 25th I was one of the sad buggers queueing to book. I'd made a spreadsheet of the prices for the month of Sept 2020 over the previous 6 months and recorded the lowest prices so I could see if Free Dining actually was free. When it was still the lowest I'd seen it, I couldn't book it quickly enough!

Only 483 days to go now.

Looking to go for Halloween 2020, we love that time of the year at Disney and if you have not been before make sure you keep and eye out for the extra ticketed party of Disney Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Were looking to stay in a DVC resort maybe Saratoga Springs as we have stayed here many times and love how close it is to Disney Springs.

We're off September 10th 2020 for two weeks at AKL. On April 25th I was one of the sad buggers queueing to book. I'd made a spreadsheet of the prices for the month of Sept 2020 over the previous 6 months and recorded the lowest prices so I could see if Free Dining actually was free. When it was still the lowest I'd seen it, I couldn't book it quickly enough!

Only 483 days to go now.

Very nice

We are doing 14 nights at AKL this November followed by three nights on the Disney dream. Can’t wait

Exciting stuff! How do TUI get you from Sanford to WDW?

Normally when you fly into Orlando International Airport you take the Disney Express Coach service which is free of charge and provided by Disney as the travel agents do not offer transfers, I would check with TUI they are offering transfers with the package as the Sanford Airport is around 45 to 50 miles away from Disney depending on your resort as Disney do not offer a coach service from Sanford.

Never booked this early before (nearly 18months prior) have booked 12months prior but I'm guessing prices will just keep going up along with demand so bit the bullet and booked!!!! :flower1:

Package with TUI
Mid October 2020
Direct from Birmingham
Disney All stars sports (first time at this resort)

Have removed all bookmarked pages so I can't recheck price :rolleyes1

Let the point down begin...soooo excited :yay:
We have a trip already in place for August this year which we booked in April last year 2 resorts POR & Contemporary.
But we have also booked for Sept 2020, which we booked in April of this year again 2 resorts CBR & Loews Pacific at Universal.
We always book between 16-17 months in advance.:)

Very nice

We are doing 14 nights at AKL this November followed by three nights on the Disney dream. Can’t wait

We're down to 448 days now. Give it a few more weeks and I'll be allowed to sit by the door on my suitcase, right?

You'll have to tell us what the Dream is like - it's one of the things on our should we / shouldn't we list..

Very nice. I saw some fairly reasonable TUI packages out of Birmingham as well for Oct 2020. Want to try and go end of Oct/early Nov to get both parties but we're looking to book as well. Haven't been to SFB for a while and the wife can't break from MCO traditions -sometimes the price is too good to resist though!

TUI are doing some great deals for 2019 for Oct/Nov 2019 at present,

2 weeks
Animal Kingdom Lodge
1 room
2 adults and 2 kids
Free Disney Dinning Table Service Plan
Flying from Gatwick

Total 5082.48

Flies into Sanford and this is why i think there are good deals with TUI as most people want to fly into MCO airport.

If you are hiring a car it will only be an extra 20 minutes on your trip but the price savings could be huge.

Hi all, I too have booked for 2020, 20th Aug! A long wait, I've always travelled in March/April but this time its just me and my son so going for my 40th. So far away!

I couldnt see on TUI if the package for my dates included tickets? It mentions free dining but only in the text, no mention of tickets/passes. Annoying as it came out at 4370 inc flights.

I've booked directly with Disney, for Port Orleans French Quarter, 20th Aug x 14 nights all in with free dining at 4100. Now I need to source flights, but to be honest if I see a better deal I'll take it as I've only paid 100 deposit. :-(

TUI are doing some great deals for 2019 for Oct/Nov 2019 at present,

2 weeks
Animal Kingdom Lodge
1 room
2 adults and 2 kids
Free Disney Dinning Table Service Plan
Flying from Gatwick

Total 5082.48

Flies into Sanford and this is why i think there are good deals with TUI as most people want to fly into MCO airport.

If you are hiring a car it will only be an extra 20 minutes on your trip but the price savings could be huge.
Such a good deal! I had a look and my holiday would also be cheaper - did it state on your package it includes the tickets? I couldnt see it.

Hi all, I too have booked for 2020, 20th Aug! A long wait, I've always travelled in March/April but this time its just me and my son so going for my 40th. So far away!

I couldnt see on TUI if the package for my dates included tickets? It mentions free dining but only in the text, no mention of tickets/passes. Annoying as it came out at 4370 inc flights.

I've booked directly with Disney, for Port Orleans French Quarter, 20th Aug x 14 nights all in with free dining at 4100. Now I need to source flights, but to be honest if I see a better deal I'll take it as I've only paid 100 deposit. :-(
Such a good deal! I had a look and my holiday would also be cheaper - did it state on your package it includes the tickets? I couldnt see it.

You can't have free dining without a ticket package, so I'm presuming these must include tickets. And if you're coming from the UK, they'd have to be the UK tickets..

Surely?

You can't have free dining without a ticket package, so I'm presuming these must include tickets. And if you're coming from the UK, they'd have to be the UK tickets..

Surely?
So I checked today - the tickets are on top of the package you buy as extras??? Its not extras 🤣. Anyway misleading and worked out more money so if anyone books TUI make sure your tickets on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!